Christmas Cards 2008

Update: recent i got 2 Ad'ers xmas card arrival here safety.. which who they are... Cheri and Koala.
So Many Thanks! :ily:

GA, You are welcome! :ily: :hug:

I received a xmas card from Sharky today, :ty: very much! (no humor this year?) bummer. :(

I received a xmas card from Sharky today, :ty: very much! (no humor this year?) bummer. :(

Ahh no problem Cheri.. and oops I knew I forgot something!!! The humor!! dang me.... guess my mind must have been on some nice p***ys and b**bs to think about writing more humorous stuff for some cards.. ack... hhehe.. next year I promise I will put up more hilarious stuff ok?? hehe..

I updated an alert blog, please read that current entry at my blogs. Thanks~

Oh, mods, do me a favor - can you remove one of two double entries, please? I accidently clicked twice to post two blogs. ^_^; again, thanks ~ ;)

I updated an alert blog, please read that current entry at my blogs. Thanks~

Oh, mods, do me a favor - can you remove one of two double entries, please? I accidently clicked twice to post two blogs. ^_^; again, thanks ~ ;)

I have done removed one of your double entries blog. No worries at all. :)

Cheri! Guess what? I got your lovely card today! Thanks so much! :hug: :ily:

OK gophers.. .. I have received several Xmas cards .....

Ocean... thank you for the beautiful Xmas cards.. wow.. and the b-day card... hahhahaa ya are bad as ever with that item there.. hahhaha....

Cheri.... very cute card.. and what ya said inside...hahhaha funny girl aint ya eh...

Sasha... thank ya for the pretty card.. lol love the pic of the sheep in santa hats... very cute!!!!

Hopefully more cards will arrive for me next week... again thanks, ladies for the Xmas cards!!!

OK gophers.. .. I have received several Xmas cards .....

Ocean... thank you for the beautiful Xmas cards.. wow.. and the b-day card... hahhahaa ya are bad as ever with that item there.. hahhaha....

Hey! Your a baddie , suppose to wait for your bday , its not today:P Does this mean, I get to open mine:D

Your welcome, Sharky :)

Cheri.... very cute card.. and what ya said inside...hahhaha funny girl aint ya eh...

You're welcome. ;)

I received a xmas card from Alleycat, Thanks so much it was a beautiful xmas card. :hug:

i ve been looking everything from hottopic to spencer to holiday cards i cant find the one where santa got spanked i want that1!1 maybe i shoul design my own

Back