Cheating?

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
I am not surprise about gay/lesbain been cheat frequest.

:nono: tsk tsk shame on u GL74 for stereotyping -- NOT *all* in the GLBT community actually cheats -- there are those that are VERY loyal to their partners -- it applies ALSO in the hetrosexual community as well not just in the gay/lesbian community:nono:

Originally posted by Fly Free
:werd: but what if its an OPEN relationship that wouldve been a different story wouldnt it Lasza q

"Open relationship" suppose be from strong agreement between two people who love each other. if other person shh shh shh and hiding the truth. that's cheating.
What I learn about open relationship? There is HUGE trustworth and require to have communcation to make complete understand and agree.

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
I am not surprise about gay/lesbain been cheat frequest.

same to straights! I have seen some of my straight friends have affair or cheat. Look at Jerry Springer show and other TV shows about cheating. Tell me about it!

Oh I would definitely tell their wife. It's the only decent thing to do in that situation, you can't let the poor woman be stuck like that with a cheating bastard as a husband, I mean, how many times could the guy have done this before you came along???

Then I'd find him and beat his ass.

Not surprise that many married people often forgot about Ten Commandments from the Bible. "Do not commit to adultery."

Originally posted by Sydlie
Oh I would definitely tell their wife. It's the only decent thing to do in that situation, you can't let the poor woman be stuck like that with a cheating bastard as a husband, I mean, how many times could the guy have done this before you came along???

Then I'd find him and beat his ass.

:werd:

Originally posted by Lasza
[B What I learn about open relationship? There is HUGE trustworth and require to have communcation to make complete understand and agree. [/B]

yea that makes sense Lasza

I would definitely end the relationship, since it was based on lie and deceit. In a heartbeat. I'll get over the pain, but I know it would definitely be for the best. As for telling the wife/husband, I don't know about that. Sometimes they might not even believe you at all. Maybe write an anonymous letter to the wife/husband and clue her/him in on what is going on. Have to be careful, especially if their spouse is a real cheater/player, then think of diseases and all. So the spouse definitely needs to be clued in on whats going on.

i'd break up with that cheating partner. I would probably chicken out over telling the cheating partner's gf/wife.

I have met deaf guy before and talked he caught where my work is next day he stopped by my work front desk gave me note someone is at lobby waiting for me, huh, I haven't friends sooner after my arrival here from Ukraine anyway came down I was :shock: i forgot him i didnt even thought he would come my work he asked want to go somewhere something I said nothing cuz I wish to know him well as excuses as I tried to avoid him. Lately found out he has a wife and son unbelievable he is dating more girls than me he told me he is easy falling in love, oic, I didnt tell his wife I didnt know her she wouldn't believe in me sooner or later she will find out she did. My husband introduced me to him we were saying nothing we knew already :lol: heard his wife has a guy too, I see/think they are cheating on each other or revenge, I wouldn't have dated with him who has a family I an't wanna to be his or someone's lover, period, I bet not one he many others too that is life, oh well.

LOL I would have kicked their balls too heehee and It's me KAJUNFIRE if you remember me? Because I dont remember my password (Growling) So I am using this new nickname Butterflygalz!!!! Grinsss

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
I always hear about this and was wondering what we would do in this situation. lets say you met a person and you end up clicking with that person. You date and meet each others friends, and after a while, you have sex with the person. you call the person and you find out the person has a partner or is married. what would you do? would you tell the person that they are being cheated on, fake it as a wrong number or say you are just a friend or just never talk to the person again?

I would never talk to the person again. I probably wouldnt tell the partner/spouse cuz I wouldnt want to be the reason to break up the marriage or relationship. but for sure, I would kick the person's balls. LOL
:laugh2: :laugh2:

How about with wife/husband saying that it's ok for you to shag someone else? Would you do it?

Back