Cheating?

www.craiglist.org not COM.

Gemtun said:
Do you mean you guys are living together and it would be easier if he moves out, not you?

www.craigslist.com has tons of great resources - just go there and click on housing or transportation or moving.

I fear for your two little girls :( I got two of mine so I know the feeling. :grouphug:

Oh, I despised cheatin'. That cheat fits in dishonesty, takin' an advantage to use, unfaithful, hurt feelin', untrustin', suspicious, and dump easy for someone else. Life is too short for doin' that. Cheat is wastin' a good life... IMO.

I been cheated once 6 years ago.. I feel guilty for awhile so have to tell him true.. He was :cry: :cry: :cry: and very hurtfull.. I never do AGAIN.. Now we are happy and together forever :hug: :cuddle:

I never forget this :thumbd:

Well, I would get real pissed off and get this blunt with this person telling them how low they snooped! My dick will automatically become flaccid after I find out! And of course, the friendship is OVER!

BabyPhat21 said:
would you tell the spouse or partner? what would you say? everyone missed that part

Endymion said:
I think cheating is the most blatant form of disrespect for a partner.

I agree with you. I consider cheating a repulsive thing a person could do to their partner.

If a guy cheats on me; I'll walk out of that relationship. No second chance. Period.

BabyPhat21 said:
I always hear about this and was wondering what we would do in this situation. lets say you met a person and you end up clicking with that person. You date and meet each others friends, and after a while, you have sex with the person. you call the person and you find out the person has a partner or is married. what would you do? would you tell the person that they are being cheated on, fake it as a wrong number or say you are just a friend or just never talk to the person again?

Well, I've been in that situation before with a married guy, when we first chatted on line, told me he was living with a roommate, and was single. I met him off-line (in real life) we went out to dinner, movies, etc., fall in love, and had sex. I asked him if I could see his place that was 4 weeks after we dated, He said his roommates don't like when he brings girlfriends over, So two months past by I was curious to follow him home, just to see where he lives, cuz he was my boyfriend at that time I thought I should have the right to know where he lives...

When I followed him home I notice a woman, an older woman was out in the front yard, at that time I thought maybe that was his mom or his sister. So I pulled by the side of the street and went up to her and talked to her, told her that I was Richard's girlfriend, and she looked shocked, and speechless. Then she raise her voice at me saying well I'm his wife! I couldn't believe what I'm hearing. Richard came out and saw both of us and I didn't want anything to do with him so I got in my car and left....

He came after me, drove by me trying to get me to pull over, I didn't I kept driving. He followed me home and wanted to explain things to me why he didn't tell me the truth. I didn't want to hear it. For days to weeks he had been bothering me by sending me emails, flowers at my house, weeks later went by he just forgotten about me. ;)

Cheri said:
Well, I've been in that situation before with a married guy, when we first chatted on line, told me he was living with a roommate, and was single. I met him off-line (in real life) we went out to dinner, movies, etc., fall in love, and had sex. I asked him if I could see his place that was 4 weeks after we dated, He said his roommates don't like when he brings girlfriends over, So two months past by I was curious to follow him home, just to see where he lives, cuz he was my boyfriend at that time I thought I should have the right to know where he lives...

When I followed him home I notice a woman, an older woman was out in the front yard, at that time I thought maybe that was his mom or his sister. So I pulled by the side of the street and went up to her and talked to her, told her that I was Richard's girlfriend, and she looked shocked, and speechless. Then she raise her voice at me saying well I'm his wife! I couldn't believe what I'm hearing. Richard came out and saw both of us and I didn't want anything to do with him so I got in my car and left....

He came after me, drove by me trying to get me to pull over, I didn't I kept driving. He followed me home and wanted to explain things to me why he didn't tell me the truth. I didn't want to hear it. For days to weeks he had been bothering me by sending me emails, flowers at my house, weeks later went by he just forgotten about me. ;)

same here with my girls's father sending me ecards, flowers, on his knee begging for another chance still now, and he still is jealious when I was/am chatting with new friends, is threating them to leave me alone :( He would have been lucky before, I have seen some of u wouldn't give second chance :aw:

Cibersex is as cheater also? I remember when I was only 6 mo been in USA, He has chatted online said just a online, OK, I knew I was brainwashed badly, later on first year of our marriage he has cheated on me having sex with some girls in real life I have given him many chances/forgives but our marriage began downhill, recently, last Oct, he has slept at girl's house he said he hasnt sex but just crash a place cuz he was drunk to avoid driving DUI, funny, in the morning he got home and woke me up offered for coffee, huh, we have been married lived together for 5 yrs he knew I dont drink any coffee he said NO-NO, I mean Expresso, and I replied only in summer and when went with his mother now is Fall and his mother isnt here.. he got speechless left to take a bath I was there brushing my teeth washing my face, cumb my hair he still has nothing to talk, he was sure guilty! I was having breakfast, cereal with milk he acted smarta** walked by and said "fine, I have slept at (girl's name)'s house now u happy to know where I was last night but haven't sex with her yet!" my angry/disappoint made me to throw a bowl of cereal to his face :giggle: he has just had bathed and went to shower again, :aw: then I filed for divorce, I can't give another more forgive again cuz I dont want to get hurt again, I'm all over with him. :tears:

Last edited by a moderator:
Outta of door

If I Ever catch any gals of mine screwing on my bed with other guy i wld do somethimg terribly to the guy and get gal out of the house!!!!! but im glad im not like my couisn whos serving 50 years in Arkanas prison for killing his wife and her sex buddy in HIS own house and HIS OWN bed

To avoid cheating, TALK to your partner first. See if this partner would let you have sex with others. Often this can happens and won't be considered cheating. If this partner rejects then guess better go to counseling.

ktpurplelady said:
what if couple who are married and don't have enough sex at all nothing and one of them cheat cuz need sex life! but still married? What would you all do?

I would walk out on the person... never will look back, they will cheat again! :pissed:

I'm married, but I'm having an affair with another man from Iowa.. My husband has no clue about this affair and he never will because I am very good at hiding it. I know it is bad, but I cannot help it. I have fallen in love with the man that I"m having an affair with and he has fallen in love with me.. He is in process of getting divorced (I helped him fill out his papers and mailed them off for him since he was at work) since his soon to be ex-wife has been cheating on him since the start of their marriage. Although, this man knows I will not divorce my husband because I cannot do that to my husband... Both men are hearing when I'm deaf.. Eventually I will work up the courage to tell my husband that I'm cheating on him, but just not right now. I am very torn between the 2 men, because I love them both and am happy with both.. It is a hard decision for me. *puts on flame suit*

oh boy, hope you end this sometime. They will be end up being hurt by you. You cannot to have mixed feeling it isn't healthy thing. They will find out someday which u never know. One thing, you betray ur hubby's trust. I hope you find something that u really wants before urself into crisis. You will get hurts too. Wish you the luck. You need to be happy and healthy relationship and life.

i never been cheat with my boyfriend but i did chat with my boyfriend and he love me on chat on AIM and i told him i love him too.

You met a person and you end up clicking with that person. You date and meet each others friends, and after a while, you have sex with the person. you call the person and you find out the person has a partner or is married. what would you do? would you tell the person that they are being cheated on, fake it as a wrong number or say you are just a friend or just never talk to the person again?

Take a longggggggggggggggggggg shower. I would wish he had never touch me, ewwwwww. I would use 10 douches. I would feel dirty, because I don't like men who act like jerks. Yes, I would tell the person that they are being cheated on.

Back