Cheating?

Originally posted by SilenceGold
How about with wife/husband saying that it's ok for you to shag someone else? Would you do it?

he/she might trick u :dunno: but I still wouldn't go what he said ok that probably means he wants first already but wait to blame on me before him :nono:
but he did I would give him a chance cuz I love him since he never again but he feels guilty and I'm proud of myself never done on him

SO majority of the opinion is to tell the spouse and break off the relationship.

what do you think of those who knowingly stay in the relationship

The person should know that they are being cheated on but there is the dilemna of being the homebreaker. Should you just let them be and let the person find out for themselves even though it may take them a long time or call them and say your partner is fucking with me. I think it is better to just let them be and never see the person again but some people keep on DATING them even though they know they are married. I think that is wrong to keep on DATING them, just dump them and move on to a better SINGLE person but what do you think???

Gah I forgot about the "should I tell them" question. Ill give it a week and they dont find out ill call that person on the payphone. (dont want him to get my private number) and tell him whats going on. I probably be upset that I broke that relatinship but hey she is cheating dammit. Its her problem. I move on and let them handle thier business.

Well, I just thought of this...

Just mail them each a short letter..."I know what your husband did last summer...tell your husband to tell you what happened..."

Just don't leave any return addresses or who it is from. Just leave it that way..it's up to them to do whatever.

cheating

what if couple who are married and don't have enough sex at all nothing and one of them cheat cuz need sex life! but still married? What would you all do?

ktpurplelady said:
what if couple who are married and don't have enough sex at all nothing and one of them cheat cuz need sex life! but still married? What would you all do?

theres not only sex life, may be after money, communication or looking better :dunno:

my husband has cheated on me many times, still loves me, always been jealios of who i m chatting with either girls and guys, likes our sex life satisfied, hard to let me go, he admitted he was stupid to do that :aw:

wondering, cheaters did it why? what makes to do when he or she still loves her or him not wants to lose love one? they just dont know to stand "NO" or in faith, huh?

I think cheating is the most blatant form of disrespect for a partner. That happened to me by a two-timing vixen once years ago when I was a teenager. The result? "Hi baby, welcome to Dumpville, population: you."

She didn't like it at all and asked for a second chance a great many times. The problem was I lost so much respect for her that I couldn't really see myself attracted to her again.

It is quite another thing if two people are having difficulties (perhaps a poor sex life, or a problem in another part of the relationship) and then one partner says to the other, "I've been attracted to other people, but I haven't done anything. What can we do to fix what's going on between us?" That's communication, that improves the relationship and is a very good thing.

FreeWoman77 said:
my husband has cheated on me many times, still loves me, always been jealios of who i m chatting with either girls and guys, likes our sex life satisfied, hard to let me go, he admitted he was stupid to do that :aw:

Are you still with that husband who cheated on you many times? :confused: :eek: You deserve much more than that - I cant understand why anyone would give their spouse or partner another chance if that person cheat.

Where is respect, dignity, love and trust?

I could NEVER stay with a man who cheats on me - it will simply destroy all respect for him. Respect is very important to me.

Hon, you deseve so much out of marriage just like rest of us! :hug:

FreeWoman77 said:
wondering, cheaters did it why? what makes to do when he or she still loves her or him not wants to lose love one? they just dont know to stand "NO" or in faith, huh?

There are so many answers to that question but from my own experience, people cheat because they are either born cheaters, thrill-seekers, sex-addicted or simply bored with marriage & seeking some lil fun on the side.

I once had a bf of 3 years who cheated on me with 25 different women - it was because he was sex-addicted. Never again :ugh:

FreeWoman77 said:
theres not only sex life, may be after money, communication or looking better :dunno:

Are you still with him???

I was cheating on so many times in the past.. my ex-husband slept with my ex bestfriend and didn't tell me for a year. My ex best friend came forward and told me that they had sex on my couch while i was playing softball. I asked my ex husband if he did.. he said he never touched her. so when my ex bestfriend heard that he denied it she called the cops and charged him with rape. I got really confused, I didn't know what to do. So, I continued to stay with him, stupid of me. One day, I realize I didn't love him and that I was just with him for the baby's sake. I decided to make him leave and he did. I did the right thing. I felt so much better, I was much happier.

My ex boyfriend cheated on me a lot but he said he had sex once behind my back. I didn't believe it. So he went to dumpville..

I hate it! It made me feel like I did something wrong.. like I didn't satisfy him or didn't make him happy.. etc.. it sucked.

RebelGirl said:
I was cheating on so many times in the past.. my ex-husband slept with my ex bestfriend and didn't tell me for a year. My ex best friend came forward and told me that they had sex on my couch while i was playing softball. I asked my ex husband if he did.. he said he never touched her. so when my ex bestfriend heard that he denied it she called the cops and charged him with rape. I got really confused, I didn't know what to do. So, I continued to stay with him, stupid of me. One day, I realize I didn't love him and that I was just with him for the baby's sake. I decided to make him leave and he did. I did the right thing. I felt so much better, I was much happier.

My ex boyfriend cheated on me a lot but he said he had sex once behind my back. I didn't believe it. So he went to dumpville..

I hate it! It made me feel like I did something wrong.. like I didn't satisfy him or didn't make him happy.. etc.. it sucked.
oh yea i remmy abt that.. i never forget abt this... i was there for u!!!!:D

i would like him to leave, easy for him, for me alot things moving out/in, 2 little girls and my SUV, who will drive Uhaul for me i m not good to trailer, i have no friends here. Plus rent lease ends this June 30, is there i can break the lease earlier? i will have to pay moving man to help me. i m sick to death of him being stalker/spy/hacker my computer and destroy my friends using my name, doesnt like me chatting anywhere here and other forums, AIM e.t.c. he is jealious/paranoid i would revenge him, ugh

I personally never like cheat, nor be cheated too. I have had with few women, and never cheat on their back and will stay with this way with my woman! Sure the temptation is great, it made me very uneasy thinking I would cheat my special one. It is like stabbing my special one heart with my sword. The cheating is another word for being dishonest with your partner.

FreeWoman77 said:
i would like him to leave, easy for him, for me alot things moving out/in, 2 little girls and my SUV, who will drive Uhaul for me i m not good to trailer, i have no friends here. Plus rent lease ends this June 30, is there i can break the lease earlier? i will have to pay moving man to help me. i m sick to death of him being stalker/spy/hacker my computer and destroy my friends using my name, doesnt like me chatting anywhere here and other forums, AIM e.t.c. he is jealious/paranoid i would revenge him, ugh

Do you mean you guys are living together and it would be easier if he moves out, not you?

www.craigslist.com has tons of great resources - just go there and click on housing or transportation or moving.

I fear for your two little girls :( I got two of mine so I know the feeling. :grouphug:

Gemtun said:
Do you mean you guys are living together and it would be easier if he moves out, not you?

www.craigslist.com has tons of great resources - just go there and click on housing or transportation or moving.

I fear for your two little girls :( I got two of mine so I know the feeling. :grouphug:

yeah craigslist is a good place to find things. I've been using it for a while like selling some of my stuff. U can many great things there.

Gemtun said:

he doesnt hit or beat me, if does i would have to move out for girls n myself safe, he wouldnt leave but is begging me not to leave him and cancel divorce, he doesnt understand i m over, I m very unhappy, been betrayal, disrespectful, dishonest and unfair. :tears:

how was ur girls's father let them go? he is staying cuz of girls he loves, is upset at me for taking them away from him, ugh, its between him n me, he is in living room, we, all of 3(me n 2 girls) in bedroom sleep together for awhile i m talking my landlord said owner ll respond if ok to terminate my lease so i ll be able to move out earlier than the end of june :crossedfingers: and i dont mind he can see his girls, thanks for link :wave:

Back