Any girl gamers?

The Wii is still in a box. I don't know how to hook it up. Plus my TV is very, very tiny.

It looks good sitting on my coffee table, though.

I'd run over just to plug it in for you :lol:. Gaming is that awesome.

1. Find back of TV. See if there's any input jacks/connectors/holes to put stuff in.

2. Find cord of Wii. See what style of jack it is. I think the standard is one yellow painted tip, one white tip, one red tip.

3. Go back to TV. Find any labeling if possible or three jacks that should say "composite". The yellow jack is visual/picture, while the white is the left channel and the red tip is the right channel for audio/sounds.

4. Connect the other end of the cord of the wii into Wii.

5. Power up Wii.

6. Switch input on TV and keep switching until you see something related to your Wii hookup.

Even if it just sits there, it's very nice as a piece of art.

Last edited:
I'm going to write this down and try it in the morning.

For real.

Good directions...very blonde-friendly. :)

I love games. I am not a girl anymore, I am a grown woman. lol
The psp is my friend. We play Tomb Raider, Ratchet and Clank, Naruto Ninja, Final Fantasy, Grand Theft Auto and I watch movies on itl

Guess im training my daughters to be more awesome girl gamers than their poor old daddy lol.

Right now im on my 3rd xbox 360 and original PS3 and the girls got their wii. Ill let em play the wii until its time for em to level up to the 360.

I guess the girls will look at a atari2600 as a antique....o well lol

same i like playing pc games more than i like playing my xbox 360

My girl is a gamer... not as hardcore as me, but she likes fighting games. :)

My wife is playing some games in my Playstation 3. She wants play with girl deaf gamers, add her PSN PixieGurl7.

Wirelessly posted

PC Gamer here. Use Steam to play TF2, CSS, KF, and L4D2. Unfortunately, I did not bring my computer with me to AC, NJ.

lanapoo you got to teach me lol, would it weird you out if we dated and you taught me how to game? cuz im hopeless and need to be taught (like a role reversal of bf's teaching gf's to game) lol, i kinda find tomboy girl sexy... cripe i just read back to the beginning of this thread and realise quite a bit of guys in AD likes girl gamers too, I think they are sexy too...come to think of it, i might put ad up in university "wanted girl gamer for a date" lol

I do not like more diff game but I only play just 1 online game is World of Warcraft.
I love it

So I do heard few Female Deaf player still play WoW and I do know they love Night elve the most also Blood elve.

Last edited:
Hiya! I'm a girl (well... an old lady? I'm in my 40's! :P) and I play World of Warcraft. My guild is full of deaf players, including several deaf ladies. ;) If you play WoW, you're more than welcome to visit us.

<Golden Silence> Guild ~ Kael'thas realm (US) ~ Alliance faction

Feel free to send me a PM for more information. :)

I'm late to the party, but I'm still a girl gamer! :P I play mostly PC games, with a pinch of Wii and a dash of Xbox 360 (when my sister brings home her 360 anyway)

My gaming habits are erratic at best since I have school to worry about. My favorite games are probably counter-strike:source and team fortress 2. I also play L4D and L4D2 when the mood strikes. Right now I'm playing my way through Half-Life 2. I like FPS and multiplayer mostly, but will play some RPGs (or RPG-lite games like Borderlands).

I can't wait until Portal 2 is released too!

I play TF2 and Champions Online, a bit of portal and I just got an xbox 360 (I'd play more if my suitemates weren't constantly in the living room lol)

As I'm on university break and it has been raining all month, I've been glued to the PS3. Mainly playing GTAIV which I love!!

Wow How did I miss this thread? LOL

Yes I am a girl gamer. I even work in a Gaming Store. I am an old school player. D&D and other RPG's with *GASPS DRAMATICALLY* DICE!! I play PW (Prefect World) & JD (Jade Dynasty) both free MMO's. I tried WOW but it's too cartoony for my taste.
I willingly watch my son play XBOX's games: The Halo Series; Assassin's Creed 1, 2 & Brotherhood; & the Call of Duty series.

Back