Any girl gamers?

lanapoo

Reaction score
I have Steam and play CSS, Tf2, and other games pretty regularly. I'm a very good player. :)

So if you ever want to friend me... Let me know! :wave:

It's funny last time I played a game online my friends said I played like a girl. Next time they lost to a team of girls. So now they are not using that line as it is more a compliment than an insult! :aw:

I use to steam. I have 21 girl gamers (hearing) and 4 male deaf gamers in my friend list. But just one deaf girl gamer who read lip and oral talk without ASL. I might add you. lol, I play COD:black ops, MW2, Left 4 Dead 2 and more.

Im more of a PC gamer... Don't really play my xbox that often... then again, its because I dont have LIVE gold nor do I have that many games (only 4)

I play WoW and I know a few girls who play it. Though, I wouldn't say any of them are "normal" lolol

Ive tried WoW.... not a big fan of it. :)

and PowerOn: Well hellllllo there baby ;) :lol:

Ive tried WoW.... not a big fan of it. :)

and PowerOn: Well hellllllo there baby ;) :lol:

WoW only gets fun once you reach the maximum level. (Currently 80, soon to be 85) I found the levelling process to be painfully boring, not quite sure how I managed it!

PS3, Wii, Ninitendo

games: rpg, fantasy, mystery

Favorite Games:
FF7, FF8, Zelda, Dr. Mario, Mario 3, Heavy Rain, Mario Kart, Tetris, more that I can't think of at this moment.

I just started getting into playing video games. Between the boyfriend and I, it seems like we own almost every gaming station. The current favourite is the PS3. I've been playing the God of War series.

I play games on Wii, Xbox360, PS3, and even the PSP.

You want my PSN screen name or Xbox live gamer tag, (obviously you can see it from my signature) mail me.

im so over gaming...but on other hand dont have a tower to handle it...oh forgot its the girls!...oh who plays topless on cam while playing?? :naughty:

Xbox, Xbox360, Nintendo SNES, N64, Nintendo Gamecube, Super Nintendo, Atari, Computer, Playstation I and II, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS and XL (I have all the older gameboys as well)... I could go on. :P.. have only been using the 360 lately to play Black Ops.

Games on the other hand, I got an entire closet full. :D

I am addiction on fantasy final I wish be new i wish I am psp wireless!

The Wii is still in a box. I don't know how to hook it up. Plus my TV is very, very tiny.

It looks good sitting on my coffee table, though.

Back