Another Shooting Spree

which one is NOT necessary to kill one bad guy? You can say "#1, #2, #3.. are not necessary". or you can say all of above or none.
Is this a test?

Is this a test?

no. I'm making it simpler for you since you are being confusing and not answering my question so I thought it would be better to show you pictures instead of words. so which one?

What if there are 16 bad guys?

yea kinda like this in Arizona although not 16 bad guys.... but 4 armed bad guys

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw-0nfVC2Rk]Raw Video: Home Invasion Ends in Shootout - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B-jaaCr6rc]home invasion shootout against 4 - YouTube[/ame]

Pointless, cause crazypaul can't tell the difference between fact and fiction.

We all know for the fact that outlaw guns will end up outlaws armed, while CP is in fantasy island thinking that ban gun will prevent any future murder, it is in his own fictitious world.

As long as your and I are armed, and he isn't and he wish to be 100% armed so he won't protect himself and we do nothing for him.

Pointless, cause crazypaul can't tell the difference between fact and fiction.

pretty much why he refuses to answer my shotgun question. pretty much shot his own foot LOL!

Yup, I prefer shotgun for personal protection than .223 but planning to buy .223 anyway. He (CP) has very limited knowledge about guns that is why he can't tell the differences, sad!

pretty much why he refuses to answer my shotgun question. pretty much shot his own foot LOL!

Image if the homeowner wasn't armed, he would be as good as dead! Arrest result happens! KUDO to homeowner!

BTW, notice how criminals responded as soon as they discovered that their victim were armed? Man! They run for their own lives knowing that they are in jeopardy on getting shot and arrested. Armed homeowner WORKS!

yea kinda like this in Arizona although not 16 bad guys.... but 4 armed bad guys

Raw Video: Home Invasion Ends in Shootout - YouTube

home invasion shootout against 4 - YouTube

Yup, I prefer shotgun for personal protection than .223 but planning to buy .223 anyway. He (CP) has very limited knowledge about guns that is why he can't tell the differences, sad!

I find this post probably the funniest one ever -

Easy answer, anything that is not an assault weapon. Have any more questions?

I guess that means my handgun and shotgun are considered "assault weapon" since they're tactical models plus my handgun is banned in California where he resides in.

so that means my handgun or shotgun is not necessary to kill one bad guy (multiple bad guys)? LOL!

talking about buying or posessing guns so naturally... lol i´m german and saw never real guns :D

SEMI-AUTOMATIC pistols = assault weapons

so whats the different between a right and a need ?
need is you NEED is as in practical terms
you have rights to have it, as in luxuary to kill ?

see it doesnt makes sense

why would anybody have to have a law which say you can but you cant when we ALL know its lethal in hands of ANYONE
and if its lethal, then NOBODY should have it

24234.jpg

Oh, and Grummer, that's quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever read.

Grummer told me to not be stupid.

Foxrac Foxrac Foxrac Foxrac Foxrac

Back