Another Shooting Spree

It is illegal under federal law - Voting Rights Act and you should notify the department of justice, also notify ACLU and NAD too.

Give up the vote because of those situation isn't solve everything - it is win for stupid poll workers. California is one of most illegal immigrants, Texas is 2nd but don't surprised me because Texas should be number one due closer to US-Mexico border (much wider borderline than CA).

If you are US citizen so you can vote - that's your rights, period. Non-citizens, including legal and illegal immigrants aren't allowed to vote or they will prosecuted for felony perjury or false statement. If poll workers think you are illegal so they would call LEO, including ICE to check with you and you can be prosecuted, that didn't happen.

ACLU and NAD will happy to help with you and they have free lawyer to assist with you.

I know. thanks for sharing with us.

NYS had passed stricter but stupid gun control law right? Here is the consequence... :shock:

Two charged in bizarre X-ray terror plot - CNN.com

Which is worse, this one or assault weapon? Don't forget that Xray does not make any sounds, and do not destruct anything BUT kill much more people without realizing, it is SLOWER but death can be inevitable. Should we ban Xray? :hmm:

I even wondering how many of these scumbags have successfully obtained xray stuff?

NYS and California had passed stricter but stupid gun control law right? Here is the consequence... :shock:

Two charged in bizarre X-ray terror plot - CNN.com

Which is worse, this one or assault weapon? Don't forget that Xray does not make any sounds, and do not destruct anything BUT kill much more people without realizing, it is SLOWER but death can be inevitable. Should we ban Xray? :hmm:

I even wondering how many of these scumbags have successfully obtained xray stuff?

You forgot to mention California. :lol:

j/k

eh, no. I'm just pointed out that NYS passed law, and these two scumbags were busted right here in NYS, wondering how many in California have overlooked and let these scumbag pass though? Scary!

You forgot to mention California. :lol:

j/k

eh, no. I'm just pointed out that NYS passed law, and these two scumbags were busted right here in NYS, wondering how many in California have overlooked and let these scumbag pass though? Scary!

You didn't get my joke? Eh!

Back