Another Shooting Spree

Jared Marcum Charge: 14-Year-Old Who Wore NRA Shirt To School Faces Year In Jail

nra-protect-your-rights.jpg
ridiculous. no doubt that this case will get thrown out.

The charges against him are obstructing an officer. Not really about the shirt. The officer later stated that the kid was talking over him although aparently he didn't mention that in his report. Regardless if he did keep talking over the cop that is way excessive for a 14 yo or anyone. I mean a year in jail for talking over someone? DUI isn't that bad on first offense.

The charges against him are obstructing an officer. Not really about the shirt. The officer later stated that the kid was talking over him although aparently he didn't mention that in his report. Regardless if he did keep talking over the cop that is way excessive for a 14 yo or anyone. I mean a year in jail for talking over someone? DUI isn't that bad on first offense.
:hmm: Being punished for exercising First Amendment right to defend Second Amendment right.

There are some school have dress code, especially at my old school, any related to drugs, alcoholic beverage, sex and firearm are inappropriate and banned to wear at school.

There are some school have dress code, especially at my old school, any related to drugs, alcoholic beverage, sex and firearm are inappropriate and banned to wear at school.

But not a year in jail.

To be fair, no students should wear shirts that have any pictures or slogans. That way, no one has to judge the content or message.

Some schools don't allow t-shirts. They have to wear shirts with collars and button fronts.

Some schools, the students wear uniforms.

To be fair, no students should wear shirts that have any pictures or slogans. That way, no one has to judge the content or message.

Some schools don't allow t-shirts. They have to wear shirts with collars and button fronts.

Some schools, the students wear uniforms.

The mandatory uniform is seems getting more common today - around 30% of public school adopted it. When I was in southern Louisiana, that where New Orleans is in, every school, even in affluent suburb, have mandatory uniform, same goes with most part of South Alabama (Mobile/Baldwin).

yes. that's what I'm saying. this case will get thrown out. it's unsubstantiated. and frivolous.

I send my kids to all uniform required school. Love em! Less headache for us. We aren't sending our kids to brag at school and start the trouble, we send them for a damn good reason.

I send my kids to all uniform required school. Love em! Less headache for us. We aren't sending our kids to brag at school and start the trouble, we send them for a damn good reason.

I used to wear school uniform in late 90's and hated it, but it wasn't bad as I thought in adult opinion.

Of course, my kids hate it so much. I am not worry about it. School is for learning and prepare for future success rather than bragged and get involved with gangs.

I used to wear school uniform in late 90's and hated it, but it wasn't bad as I thought in adult opinion.

Of course, my kids hate it so much. I am not worry about it. School is for learning and prepare for future success rather than bragged and get involved with gangs.

Yes, I agree with you.

I was one of generation that experienced the transition to school uniform in 90's and 2000's.

I remember about Long Beach was first school district that adopted mandatory uniform in 1994 but spread intensely during mid and late 90's.

For school? Come on now, it's inappropriate! He can wear it outside of school. Is that a problem?

No possibly getting a year in jail for talking over a cop is the problem. But honestly I don't think it's inappropriate either.

Back