Another Shooting Spree

he can wear it inside school too. Is that a problem?
Of course! There is a picture of an assault rifle on that shirt. Are you ****ing nuts?

For school? Come on now, it's inappropriate! He can wear it outside of school. Is that a problem?
An American supporting the US Constitution is inappropriate?

Personally, I think schools should prohibit all t-shirts from school, from middle school on up, so the dress code would be fair to everyone.

No possibly getting a year in jail for talking over a cop is the problem. But honestly I don't think it's inappropriate either.
In the "old" days, a stern lecture from a family court judge, supported by the dad, about respecting the police would be the end of it. No jail terms necessary.

Of course! There is a picture of an assault rifle on that shirt....
If that gives you apoplectic fits, I can't imagine what you would do if you saw my Hubby wearing his detailed 3-D AR15 necktie bar (which I gave him). :giggle:

No possibly getting a year in jail for talking over a cop is the problem. But honestly I don't think it's inappropriate either.

I should rephrase myself here. I should have said that I don't think his t-shirt is inappropriate not the punishment. I think the punishment is crazy!

Evo Dragon, please could you tell to CA state legislature to legalize the complete AR-15, allow concealed carry permit and allow open carry permit in state of California?

Evo Dragon, please could you tell to CA state legislature to legalize the complete AR-15, allow concealed carry permit and allow open carry permit in state of California?

No, Old news... Assault Rifle banned in California by Senate Feinstein. But, handguns allowed with permit and license are boring.

My Uncle was Navy Vetern. He showed me his show off AR-15 assualt rifle. I touched it and liked it.

No, Old news... Assault Rifle banned in California by Senate Feinstein. But, handguns allowed with permit and license are boring.

Are you satisfied with assault weapon ban in California?

Umm.. Most of them are acting like "MADD" as Mother against Drunk Driver. They turn against weapons. I'm not

You CAN change the law if you don't like it.

You have to vote someone that support your belief, however I know it is extremely hard in California.

I told you before, Polling places tried to destory my voter registration because, They think I'm looking like an illegal alien who don't speak english in polling place.

that would be illegal for them to do that. call a fed.

that would be illegal for them to do that. call a fed.

I know.. They took it (detached my voter handbook's voter serial numbers) and they send mail to Vote Registration dept for cancel my Voter. I didn't cancel it.

I told you before, Polling places tried to destory my voter registration because, They think I'm looking like an illegal alien who don't speak english in polling place.

It is illegal under federal law - Voting Rights Act and you should notify the department of justice, also notify ACLU and NAD too.

Give up the vote because of those situation isn't solve everything - it is win for stupid poll workers. California is one of most illegal immigrants, Texas is 2nd but don't surprised me because Texas should be number one due closer to US-Mexico border (much wider borderline than CA).

If you are US citizen so you can vote - that's your rights, period. Non-citizens, including legal and illegal immigrants aren't allowed to vote or they will prosecuted for felony perjury or false statement. If poll workers think you are illegal so they would call LEO, including ICE to check with you and you can be prosecuted, that didn't happen.

ACLU and NAD will happy to help with you and they have free lawyer to assist with you.

Back