Another Shooting Spree

If you are planning to move to Calif, remember that you can't take AR-15 with you. I'll be watching you.
yMT5jCH.png

why aren't you watching out for criminals instead?

Yes because it is acceptable to Feinstein but... she doesn't want real gun in her state. :lol:

I bet her house is 100% gun free zone.
I bet you're wrong. Feinstein has bragged about the guns she owns. :giggle:

I refuse to own a NJ/CA-compliant rifle. I'll wait till I move out to yeehawww-friendly state :lol:
You can always convert them; youtube has lots of tutorials. :giggle:

Jiro is correct, if your watching good guy too hard, the bad guy would be already behind your back, and that bad guy called you "Sucker" and you look back... too late you got shot from that bad guy and you moaned back to Foxrac and said "Why don't you shoot that bad guy?". Foxrac replied back to you, "You don't believe in guns so I fully respect you and don't use it to defend you from the bad guy". You expired as a truly sucker.

If you are planning to move to Calif, remember that you can't take AR-15 with you. I'll be watching you.
yMT5jCH.png

Jiro is correct, if your watching good guy too hard, the bad guy would be already behind your back, and that bad guy called you "Sucker" and you look back... too late you got shot from that bad guy and you moaned back to Foxrac and said "Why don't you shoot that bad guy?". Foxrac replied back to you, "You don't believe in guns so I fully respect you and don't use it to defend you from the bad guy". You expired as a truly sucker.
AR-15 is not necessary to kill one bad guy. Haven't you forgotten that Newton childrens had at least 5 bullets in their bodies? HOW?

AR-15 is not necessary to kill one bad guy.
so what would be considered "necessary" to kill one bad guy?

Haven't you forgotten that Newton childrens had at least 5 bullets in their bodies? HOW?
huh? what does that have to do with law-abiding armed citizens with AR-15?

I don't think I've ever heard of a criminal being "riddled" with 5+ bullets by a law-abiding citizen. in fact - I think it never happened.

Aren't you Polish? These bad guys KNEW no one in school has gun, perfect target!

If there was armed security, and some teacher were armed, do you think criminal will take the risk? I don't think so.

Supposed you have Rifle, and there are hundred of people around you armed with guns, will you go ahead shoot or not?

Its balance of protection that you are missing out. Sad! Don't worry, I respect your wish and will not defend you in any way.

And did I specifically mentioned AR-15?

AR-15 is not necessary to kill one bad guy. Haven't you forgotten that Newton childrens had at least 5 bullets in their bodies? HOW?

so what would be considered "necessary" to kill one bad guy?
WTF? You don't know?

huh? what does that have to do with law-abiding armed citizens with AR-15?
Newton shooter's mother was a law-abiding citizen, wasn't she? What the hell happened in Newton?

I don't think I've ever heard of a criminal being "riddled" with 5+ bullets by a law-abiding citizen. in fact - I think it never happened.
You THINK so.

Was shooter's mother involved? Did shooter mother gave the gun to the shooter and let him go as he pleases?

IRRELEVANT! Mother was not involved and made attempt secure the gun, however the shooter decided to kill his own mother so that he can get gun. So leave his mother out of this will ya!

Now, do you live in apartment?

WTF? You don't know?

Newton shooter's mother was a law-abiding citizen, wasn't she? What the hell happened in Newton?

You THINK so.

Aren't you Polish? These bad guys KNEW no one in school has gun, perfect target!

If there was armed security, and some teacher were armed, do you think criminal will take the risk? I don't think so.

Supposed you have Rifle, and there are hundred of people around you armed with guns, will you go ahead shoot or not?

Its balance of protection that you are missing out. Sad! Don't worry, I respect your wish and will not defend you in any way.

And did I specifically mentioned AR-15?
You replied to my comment for Foxrac regarding AR-15. So what's your point? Did I complain about other guns?

It is pathetic to see CP think all gun owners are bad.

Im saying for present, since foxrac don't have AR-15, and he has plan to buy gun in future, how do you know what kind of gun he might have at this moment?

You replied to my comment for Foxrac regarding AR-15. So what's your point? Did I complain about other guns?

Back