AllDeaf Upgrade - 12/06/2003

VamPyroX said:
What's the display settings for your computer? AllDeaf seems to be designed with a minimum width of 875 pixels. If that's a problem, then... maybe Alex should change the width to 800 instead. I notice that the member column is a bit too wide. Perhaps, it should be made a bit narrower?

the current rule for web's default for wide size is at 760 pixel wide.

I hate it when people have their computers set for 800 pixels. Argh!

VamPyroX said:
I hate it when people have their computers set for 800 pixels. Argh!

patient, my friend... until all 17" monitor are gone and more 19" come up. Then we can move to between 795 to 832 pixels wide. :D

Bbnt still use small monitor. :D

illustrator said:
patient, my friend... until all 17" monitor are gone and more 19" come up. Then we can move to between 795 to 832 pixels wide. :D

Bbnt still use small monitor. :D

By that time I will be using the widescreen (16:9 format). :twisted:
I am currently using 1024 x 768 pixels. However, I can go higher but it will be too small for me to read. :shock:

Mine is higher than that and I love it! :thumb: I do wish I could go further though. :(

VamPyroX said:
Mine is higher than that and I love it! :thumb: I do wish I could go further though. :(

What version of Windows are you using? I am using Windows XP Professional. It is a big change from Windows ME (My older Windows before the XP). It reports all error messages from your computer to Microsoft for automated error correction. Sometimes I get too many downloads at once. :ugh:

tekkmortal said:
What version of Windows are you using? I am using Windows XP Professional. It is a big change from Windows ME (My older Windows before the XP). It reports all error messages from your computer to Microsoft for automated error correction. Sometimes I get too many downloads at once. :ugh:
I'm using Windows ME. I know about the error-reporting thing for Windows XP and it does get a bit annoying from time to time. If the same thing happens too often, then I'll report it. Else, I just leave it alone.

my ONLY concern abt ADv3 is the way it loads when i scroll down a bit to *speed* it up somehow, the dayum thing Streches and then takes a whole lot longer to load ADv3 im like HUH? what now but the start up is fine its just going to the threads making it go like one VERY LONG LINES of WORDS Streching down futher!

javapride said:
my ONLY concern abt ADv3 is the way it loads when i scroll down a bit to *speed* it up somehow, the dayum thing Streches and then takes a whole lot longer to load ADv3 im like HUH? what now but the start up is fine its just going to the threads making it go like one VERY LONG LINES of WORDS Streching down futher!

yeaaaa i got same thing i was like huh long strech letter, so i gotta let finish loading... now it fine bec i let it finish load so then i go look down...

Members now have the option to change their template style to either AD Light Style (default) or AD Dark Style (optional). Simply scroll all the way to the bottom-left and use the drop down menu to select the style of your choice.

There will be more styles for you to choose from in the near future. :)

Whoa! The dark version is even better! It gives me a mystic kind of feeling! :thumb:

Glad you like it Vamp. I never got to tell you that I really like your signature. Is there a way to display the larger version in here?

I'm off to bed now. Until tomorrow y'all. :zzz:

Larger version? Sure! I've already gotten it saved on my computer. I'll upload it when I get the chance! :thumb:

BTW... the larger version is actually the same as the logo above.

VamPyroX said:
Larger version? Sure! I've already gotten it saved on my computer. I'll upload it when I get the chance! :thumb:

BTW... the larger version is actually the same as the logo above.
Here's the original:

Attachments

• original_ad_logo_babe.gif
    original_ad_logo_babe.gif
    8.2 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
VamPyroX said:
Here's the original:
It's actually from RudeFun. I just decided to fiddle around with the image and see what I could do with the logo.

i just changed to dark version and realized Vampy is right! it does look better than the light one -- greatsie!!!! :thumb:

OH thats SO much better now i can rest this old eye of mine THANKS alex once again u come out as a victorious admin! GREAT JOB! gonna keep this :D

Back