AllDeaf Upgrade - 12/06/2003

I just realized that right now. Very nice. :thumb:

Bullym0m said:
not real number of tag color.. just simply example eh...
Let them loved to pick their own choice colors..
If possible Alex can do that modifty box of tag color codes
Undy what am I mentioned about it ? If not.. so then I can bring example images. okay :)
Hi Bullym0m,

Your idea is a good one, but that would require a custom job by me since I'm the only one that have access. Currently there's no option for members to create their own custom themes. I wouldn't mind creating a theme that is suitable to you but then other members would want the same opportunity, and that would take some time.

But don't worry, like I mentioned before, there will be new themes as time goes by. Right now we'll have to stick with either the light or dark theme.

Have a great weekend. :)

Alex said:
Hi Bullym0m,

Your idea is a good one, but that would require a custom job by me since I'm the only one that have access. Currently there's no option for members to create their own custom themes. I wouldn't mind creating a theme that is suitable to you but then other members would want the same opportunity, and that would take some time.

But don't worry, like I mentioned before, there will be new themes as time goes by. Right now we'll have to stick with either the light or dark theme.

Have a great weekend. :)

Sure, Just all I ask you.. No problem.. Thanks Alex again..
I undy. :)

Back