Abortion vs Forced Miscarriage

mostly married woman wanted abortion of this baby they cant kept baby for longtimes i know its hard for mothers!

and also teen girls always wanted have baby if parents MUST forces at teen girls to abortion i cant blame for that.

mostly married mother wanted kept baby they dont tell parents about baby news its their choice kept baby or can adopt this baby that not easy!

Yes, unfortunately it is still happening in other parts of world. Its
pretty sad. I wish they wouldnt do that cuz i dont believe in
abortions except in cases of incest or if it would endanger mother's
life.

I knew a young woman who was forced to carry 9 months after her doctor told her that her unborn baby would be born dead because of defect. Her christian dad forbid her to have an abortion and make her carry the baby to full term. Once baby born, he died immediately.
It is kind of fishy about who tell women and girls what to do with their bodies and their unborn babies. It is hard for me to support or against it.

Accord German law - abortion limit up to 12 weeks.
Really, law here in USA are not same as German law. I think they still keep old law, late abortion which I am against. I knew someone who was 5 months pregnant aborted her unborn child. She was into heavy drugs and would be arrest if her drug abuse found in the blood of newborn baby.

I knew a young woman who was forced to carry 9 months after her doctor told her that her unborn baby would be born dead because of defect. Her christian dad forbid her to have an abortion and make her carry the baby to full term. Once baby born, he died immediately.
It is kind of fishy about who tell women and girls what to do with their bodies and their unborn babies. It is hard for me to support or against it.

Oh that father is just crazy and im surprised that the
doctor allowed for that to happen! What if it endangered
the mother's life?? Good grief! because of toxic poisoning
or whatever? wow, the mother is extremely lucky that
nothing happened to endanger her life if the baby was
dead the whole time in her womb.
This story is very, very weird!! Are you sure this really happend?
:ugh3:

Oh that father is just crazy and im surprised that the
doctor allowed for that to happen! What if it endangered
the mother's life?? Good grief! because of toxic poisoning
or whatever? wow, the mother is extremely lucky that
nothing happened to endanger her life if the baby was
dead the whole time in her womb.
This story is very, very weird!! Are you sure this really happend?
:ugh3:

Yes it is true, she is friend of my future daughter in law. It happened last year. Her father is very strict christian and is against abortion so she had to carry defect unborn baby alive to full term then when he was born, he died as her doctor predict it. She did it for her father to please him.

Really, law here in USA are not same as German law. I think they still keep old law, late abortion which I am against. I knew someone who was 5 months pregnant aborted her unborn child. She was into heavy drugs and would be arrest if her drug abuse found in the blood of newborn baby.

Do you mean "partial birth" abortion? it sounds terrible because the baby have full body with organ, eyes, hands, etc... :cold: I didn´t know that partial birth abortion is legal in America until your post of today. I understand now why Americans are for pro-life. I think US Government should fix restriction Abortion rules and ban partial birth abortion.

Here in Europe are strict forbidden. You can see Europe's abortion rules in this link.

BBC NEWS | Europe | Europe's abortion rules

Yes it is true, she is friend of my future daughter in law. It happened last year. Her father is very strict christian and is against abortion so she had to carry defect unborn baby alive to full term then when he was born, he died as her doctor predict it. She did it for her father to please him.

It´s heartbreaking story... I feel hurt to carry dead baby to full term... :tears:

As what you says that there´re no abortion limited in USA which means is partial birth abortion is a legal as well?

No, I means like woman can have abortion at once and wait on others for 12 week, that is called limited on abortion for women.

USA don't have one, just nothing.

Reba,
Thank you for links but what you says about those link with updated 18 April 2007, I provided in my previous post?

No, I means like woman can have abortion at once and wait on others for 12 week, that is called limited on abortion for women.

I thought women in USA can't abortion more than 3 month pregnancy because the unborn baby in pregnancy are not affected by abortion at less than 3 months.

Yes they do, States cannot regulate 1st trimester abortions; states can regulate but not ban 2nd trimester abortions; and states can ban 3rd trimester abortions as many already have. It all depends on each states. Not the whole United States have the same banning trimester of abortions.

Back