Abortion vs Forced Miscarriage

Yes they do, States cannot regulate 1st trimester abortions; states can regulate but not ban 2nd trimester abortions; and states can ban 3rd trimester abortions as many already have. It all depends on each states. Not the whole United States have the same banning trimester of abortions.

I'm not talk about stage on newborn.

I was talked about how many abortion that women can have in period.

For example, if one woman live in one country and got abortion at first then not allowed to abortion for 6 month, that which is limited abortion on period.

Yes they do, States cannot regulate 1st trimester abortions; states can regulate but not ban 2nd trimester abortions; and states can ban 3rd trimester abortions as many already have. It all depends on each states. Not the whole United States have the same banning trimester of abortions.

Other stuff about trimester.
406cd39e058e7-24-2.jpg

Other stuff about trimester.
406cd39e058e7-24-2.jpg

You need to provide a link with this source because I see where it says Ohio has not banned the partial-birth abortion, and I checked Ohio's law and it showed that it's banned under Ohio Revised Code 2919.15

Did you read the date? Date: 4/2/04

It's doesn't mean the law on partial-birth abortion still effect from that previous date. Law can change anytime and any day, next time provide a current date which states had banned and not banned what. Ty. ;)

No, I don't attention to date.

Look at Reba's post, law was passed to ban on late abortion over 50 states since 2003.

Yeah, because of severe overpopulation, i thought, if i remember
right, they are allowed only 2 children? maybe you are right, only
one child. Is abortion legal in China? yikes. If not, oh boy!
Umm miscarriage is just a natural thing, not forced thing like
abortion. There is a difference.

I have something more to add. I don't know how many people know this with the policy on only one child. Chineses people prefer to have a male child. They do not want to give a birth to a girl baby so they would kill or abandon her on the street. I had a friend who visited China a few years ago, she kept seeing many girl babies laying nearby the road. :(

I know its very sad.
BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | China fears bachelor future

I have something more to add. I don't know how many people know this with the policy on only one child. Chineses people prefer to have a male child. They do not want to give a birth to a girl baby so they would kill or abandon her on the street. I had a friend who visited China a few years ago, she kept seeing many girl babies laying nearby the road. :(

I know its very sad.

That's horrible. :(

I know its very sad.

yeah I heard about this, this is really awful. I understand about one child because China is the first overpopulation in the world at over a billion which are about 4 times USA's population, but saying no to female baby is really awful.

It's not good idea for China to kill female babies, because what if there's no more female babies to grow up and give birth more sons ? How will they be able to produce sons without women in the future ? :ugh3: Bad choice, isn't it huh ?

It's not good idea for China to kill female babies, because what if there's no more female babies to grow up and give birth more sons ? How will they be able to produce sons without women in the future ? :ugh3: Bad choice, isn't it huh ?

Yupp very BAD choice!

I know its very sad.

*nodding sadly* I aware those stories... :( :tears:

See list of china stories about unwanted girls...
BBC - Search results for china babies girls died

I know its very sad.

Yeah! that is right, you refreshed my memory! I remeber reading
that sometime ago that Chinese are allowed only one child and they
would prefer a male child and if they get a female, they try to get
rid of the female child..ohhh yeah, that is so sad.
Then i heard that they get these poor unfortunate female children
to be put up for adoption and boy they do adopted right away by
the Americans! Now that was good news!

Oh I see, my question http://www.alldeaf.com/780202-post71.html are being ignored so I re-posted (#75) with link and ask you question again. My 2nd question are being ignored. All what I see your responsed here... Okay for now, you don't have to answer my both questions.
Good grief! I don't intentionally "ignore" your questions. I don't have time to answer everyone 100 percent. I DO have a life. :roll:

In another thread you complained that I responded too much to your posts and ignored other people's posts. I just can't satisfy you, sorry.

Good grief! I don't intentionally "ignore" your questions. I don't have time to answer everyone 100 percent. I DO have a life. :roll:

In another thread you complained that I responded too much to your posts and ignored other people's posts. I just can't satisfy you, sorry.

wow, I did thanked you for provided 2 links where you responsed Pacman´s request with no complaint about my first question over US abortion limit and ASKED you for your opinion about those link, I provided. All what you said is I was responding directly to Pacman's request. I was like :confused: and let you know that my 2 questions are being ignored and already accepted that you don´t have to answer my 2 questions. What´s your problem then?

About other thread... *sigh* I really has no idea why you are still complaint about my post at other thread. No, I do not complaint but wondering because you quoted my post and ignore others when we answered each of your questions in same thread. Is my questions and wondering harm? If yes, then accept my apology for upset you with my questions and wondering.

No, I means like woman can have abortion at once and wait on others for 12 week, that is called limited on abortion for women.

USA don't have one, just nothing.

I searched at websites to find out how many abortion limited in USA but none.. It look like there´re no abortion limit in USA... it means that they can change their mind and abort their babies whatever they like when they are over 12 weeks or more than 12 weeks pregnant. Perhaps 20 weeks ? or more than 20 weeks?

At Partial birth abortion ban act, it didn´t written how many weeks they are not allow to abort their babies. :dunno:

Back