Abortion vs Forced Miscarriage

I searched at websites to find out how many abortion limited in USA but none.. It look like there´re no abortion limit in USA... it means that they can change their mind and abort their babies whatever they like when they are over 12 weeks or more than 12 weeks pregnant. Perhaps 20 weeks ? or more than 20 weeks?

At Partial birth abortion ban act, it didn´t written how many weeks they are not allow to abort their babies. :dunno:

Well, I don't understand about your post at first place.

When this law is stated about late term abortion then must be up to 18 weeks.

It's depends on state law, every states are different.

Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, if woman's preggy is start threat or lose the control with blood then abortion on late term is needed to save their life, also restricted law for late abortion is exempted for some reason, even to save woman's life. If not then woman and newborn can be die, even if not aborted or treated.

On Jericho show, Eric's wife (April Green) were died after uncontrol with blood in newborn but the doctor was tried to abort her newborn but too diffcult because this doctor don't have license to abort the newborn. Her surgery is unsuccessful then passed away.

Well, I don't understand about your post at first place.

When this law is stated about late term abortion then must be up to 18 weeks.

It's depends on state law, every states are different.

Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I linked about Europe abortion limit Rules in my previous post and want to know about US... Thank you for provide those right link that US abortion rules limit up to 18 weeks. I think 18 weeks is rather too late because the baby already have full body, organs, hands, eyes, etc. I think US Government should fix abortion rules up to 12 weeks like what I provided the link about Europe Abortion Rules.

Well, if woman's preggy is start threat or lose the control with blood then abortion on late term is needed to save their life, also restricted law for late abortion is exempted for some reason, even to save woman's life. If not then woman and newborn can be die, even if not aborted or treated.

On Jericho show, Eric's wife (April Green) were died after uncontrol with blood in newborn but the doctor was tried to abort her newborn but too diffcult because this doctor don't have license to abort the newborn. Her surgery is unsuccessful then passed away.

Yes it´s unlimited here in Germany for life-threatening like what you said here.

I linked about Europe abortion limit Rules in my previous post and want to know about US... Thank you for provide those right link that US abortion rules limit up to 18 weeks. I think 18 weeks is rather too late because the baby already have full body, organs, hands, eyes, etc. I think US Government should fix abortion rules up to 12 weeks like what I provided the link about Europe Abortion Rules.

Well, it's same as NYC Times in 1973 when newspaper said federal allow abortion for up to 3 month, that means worth for 12 weeks, right after Roe vs. Wade was passed.

Now, every women has different period of preggy, some of newborn are slow to developing, also depends on what doctor said about it at abortion clinic.

1: The morning after pill is NOT abortion. IT WILL NOT WORK IF YOU ARE ALREADY PREGNANT.

2: I'm pro-choice, but I -absolutely- disagree with aborting babies because they suffer from some illness. My parents found out that they were both CF carriers while my mum was pregnant with ME. I'm still around. :P Down syndrome, whatever, is not a good reason to abort. Sorry, that's my view. If you've got personal shit going on, can't pay for it, whatever- tis your choice. But to say you refuse to be a parent of a -defective- child is aboslutely disgusting.

3: I beleive that forced miscarriage is -alot- worst. It has terrible effects to the -mothers- health, and if the items she ingests are not strong enough to force miscarrying the child, it can be born with a whole host of physical abnormalities, fetal alchohol syndrome, ect. Abortion does make me cringe at times, and I know it's something I am incapable of, but I still think it's every womans choice. If, G-d forbid, I was raped, I would not want to be -forced- to have that child. I would hate it.

If abortion is illegal then USA will be in messed up due skyrocketing of illegal abortion by hanger or use drugs or other method to kill newborn, also there's some illegal drugs in anywhere.

Some women are going to other countries to make abort their newborn, even if some countries allow tourists to abort their newborn then return to USA then ban on abortion (such as overturn on Roe vs. Wade) is worst idea. I support on segaration of government and religion then doesn't make interfere with their life.

Btw, I'm not talking about up to 3 month abortion, also partial birth abortion is different story.

i'm completely disagreed in my own opinion because to see Anti Abortion is Pro Women
or to see the livejournal communities to find pro-life. Because some are them DO support women's health if they are in danger. I have seen it many times when I visit pro-life communties. it's depend. That's my opinion. XD

Unfortunlately, the link you provided here is not say anything but their opinion.

Those 2 links Pro-Life and Pro-Choice, Pacman and Cheri provided in several threads to get my attention. Those 2 links are fact.

Among these situations are those where the woman was raped, her health or life (or that of the fetus) is at risk, contraception was used but failed, or she feels unable to raise a child.

Pro-choice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pro-life is a term representing a variety of perspectives and activist movements in bioethics. It can be used to indicate opposition to practices such as euthanasia, human cloning, research involving human embryonic stem cells, and the death penalty, but most commonly (especially in the media and popular discourse) to abortion, and support for fetal rights. The term describes the political and ethical view which maintains that all human beings have the right to life, and that this includes fetuses and embryos.

Pro-life - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Unfortunlately, the link you provided here is not say anything but their opinion.

Those 2 links Pro-Life and Pro-Choice, Pacman and Cheri provided in several threads to get my attention. Those 2 links are fact.

Among these situations are those where the woman was raped, her health or life (or that of the fetus) is at risk, contraception was used but failed, or she feels unable to raise a child.

Pro-choice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pro-life is a term representing a variety of perspectives and activist movements in bioethics. It can be used to indicate opposition to practices such as euthanasia, human cloning, research involving human embryonic stem cells, and the death penalty, but most commonly (especially in the media and popular discourse) to abortion, and support for fetal rights. The term describes the political and ethical view which maintains that all human beings have the right to life, and that this includes fetuses and embryos.

Pro-life - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

if you visit LJ Pro-Life Communities, you will see. Now, just drop it off, can we?

Well I do not like both Force miscarriages or abortion. :(:)

Back