2011 AllDeaf National Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a couple options:

1. Let's set tentative for a weekend July or August 2011. Sometime after independence day weekend.
June still has some kids going to school, we have teachers and parents on here and they are part of the daily ad crew.

2. If 3 day weekend is desired, the only feasible days seem to be Memorial day on Monday May 30th, and Labor day on Monday Sept 5th. Those are the only options for a 3 day weekend between this stretch of time, unless folks are ok with 4th of july weekend.

Here's a couple options:

2. If 3 day weekend is desired, the only feasible days seem to be Memorial day on Monday May 30th, and Labor day on Monday Sept 5th. Those are the only options for a 3 day weekend between this stretch of time, unless folks are ok with 4th of july weekend.

I really want to go this time and if its either of those weekends I cannot.. The may date is too close to when I will be in Vegas and the Labor day weekend ill be in Mexico... July sometime would be the best, I just wish someone would set a date already.

August 5, 6, 7

NYC

Vote "yea" or "nay" by end of February. More yea's than nay's = the plan.

August 5, 6, 7

NYC

Vote "yea" or "nay" by end of February. More yea's than nay's = the plan.

My good friend is getting married in California that weekend, so I say NAY.

Think I got to talk to big boss (alex) first about getting the actual date set down.

We have to reserve a place with head notice like last time.
So you guys want the first weekend of august?

Here's a couple options:

1. Let's set tentative for a weekend July or August 2011. Sometime after independence day weekend.
June still has some kids going to school, we have teachers and parents on here and they are part of the daily ad crew.

July 4th is not a good idea. More problems than solutions. Too busy. Too hectic.

I recommend September 5th (Labor Day) is a good idea. That month and Labor Day seems to be easiest for everybody. Lot of us do not have family/friend gatherings like July 4th and it's a good month to come down to NYC.

Since September 5th is Monday... we should host a party on Saturday. Sunday... ya'all can decide whether or not to head back home. at least you got Monday off to rest.

Travel on Holidays = more $$$$ for flying and hotels.

Yes there is "one more day" off but is one day off worth the extra money?

July 4th is not a good idea. More problems than solutions. Too busy. Too hectic.

I recommend September 5th (Labor Day) is a good idea. That month and Labor Day seems to be easiest for everybody. Lot of us do not have family/friend gatherings like July 4th and it's a good month to come down to NYC.

Since September 5th is Monday... we should host a party on Saturday. Sunday... ya'all can decide whether or not to head back home. at least you got Monday off to rest.

That could work for me...

First weekend of August is not good for me. It is possible my family will be traveling to AZ, LV and California during the first 2 weeks of August.

you are crazy!! lots of people are traveling either going home or going back where the roads will be filled with tons of toxic around here. :eek3:

July to a little bit before mid-August is best (remember, most students return to school in Mid-August to Late-August)

Travel on Holidays = more $$$$ for flying and hotels.

Yes there is "one more day" off but is one day off worth the extra money?
is it doable for them to take a Friday off?

July to a little bit before mid-August is best (remember, most students return to school in Mid-August to Late-August)
which is why holiday weekend is more feasible...

you are crazy!! lots of people are traveling either going home or going back where the roads will be filled with tons of toxic around here. :eek3:

doesn't matter.

every weekend in this area = lot of people are traveling anyway :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back