2011 AllDeaf National Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
KristinaB: I'm confused...sometimes slight indirect statements slip by me and I want to make sure you are you included if you want to go: No dates would work for you between June and October? I'm trying to include everyone and will go to the extreme length of inventing a weekend for it ;)

nah...If one person objects to the proposed July 15th-17th weekend -doesn't matter who- I will set up a fancy schmancy Google Spreadsheet and try to find a weekend where everyone (who is interested and turns in a Calendar by a certain date) is somewhat happy with the date but present! ADers please let us all know soon, because people need to start planning their trips!

sidenote: I'm open to sharing hotel rooms/crashing a couch, driving or flying from CA to NY and/or DC for 2-4 week trip.

Too many family obligations and no money are making it why I can't go. Don't worry about me. I figure I will never make it to any kind of an AD meet.

Is alex free on those dates?

I have no idea. :wave:Alex, please confirm knowledge of event so we can include you.

Anybody want to plan the actual meeting places/times and stuff? I'm not sure how it was ran in the past. And I know nothing of NYC:shock::wave:

If anybody doesn't have any objections to the July 15th-17th "official" AD meet in NYC by March 3rd, 2011, those will be the dates. Don't hesitate to object as the last resort for planning this thing hasn't been used yet. After that and there isn't a match, then somebody looks like they'll have to lose out.

It looks pretty good for july 15-17th. We just need to get a place booked, but Alex probably has no problem getting that done. We have around 10 or so it looks so far?

If anybody doesn't have any objections to the July 15th-17th "official" AD meet in NYC by March 3rd, 2011, those will be the dates. Don't hesitate to object as the last resort for planning this thing hasn't been used yet. After that and there isn't a match, then somebody looks like they'll have to lose out.

Thanks Craig, for stepping up and being a MAN. ;)

Someone needs to inform Alex and drag his butt into this thread.

I request pop tart land..... (if anyone will go with me), and a group photo with Jiro's sunglasses!

well nj would be great but im bias because that is where i live lol
but nyc is cool too if i dont get lost :)
but i do want to come will it be on the weekend? if it falls on
sun-weds i wont be able to attend sorry have work and school.

i so wish i saw that before my last post.
july 15-17 sounds wonderful :) maybe i can talk my cousin into coming with me :)
first AD meeting ever

they have a photo of us on their ban list :(

38358_10100153348101059_8825246_55614058_1513852_n.jpg

which one is you :D yall all look super duper happy

Wirelessly posted

And if its in south jersey, its
Easy to get to philadelphia and atlatic city.
Just putting that out there :)
And it way cheaper then nyc

Wirelessly posted

And if anyone lands in newark airport or
The philadelphia one I'd be willing to pick them up
:) I'm not like that ummmm
Wait well sometimes I am

Wirelessly posted

And if its in south jersey, its
Easy to get to philadelphia and atlatic city.
Just putting that out there :)
And it way cheaper then nyc

no. it will be held at NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back