2011 AllDeaf National Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing that is ridiculously expensive pls. LOL! Otherwise I am game. :)

I have to agree on this one because most of us have to travel and pay for $$.

i think mexican restaurant may be reasonable price????? Italian restaurant in nyc usually are expensive. I haven't tried mexican restaurant in nyc. :hmm:

I don't mind expensive dinner but the problem is that I love heavy big meal to fill up in my tummy. expensive dinner usually leave me too tiny food that would not fill up my tummy. that's me.

Food!? I didn't see when confirm the date for alldeaf national meet! :confused:

Wirelessly posted

Anywhere that has some type of vegetarian meal and I'm game :)

Heh, I cannot imagine a little thing about what to eat stopping me from meeting people......

Heh, I cannot imagine a little thing about what to eat stopping me from meeting people......

good food is what brings people together :)

good food is what brings people together :)

But food isn't the focal point in the first place. Which is more important? I mean it just seems silly to me to make such grand plans to meet one another and these other petty things are in the way....but that's just me. I'm not going so I'll shut up now,,,,lol

But food isn't the focal point in the first place. Which is more important? I mean it just seems silly to me to make such grand plans to meet one another and these other petty things are in the way....but that's just me. I'm not going so I'll shut up now,,,,lol

*gasp*

that's a crazy talk! food is what brings people together! I mean... Jesus! look at The Last Supper! :lol:

I'm at the age where food has taken the place of sex in my life. In fact, I've just had a mirror put over my kitchen table.
Rodney Dangerfield

I'm going to pack myself in pfh's suitcase. He said it was okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back