2007 Christmas Cards Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next year I shall do this with you ADers. Not this year, however. I'm finding it hard to be enthusiastic about everything pertaining to Christmas.

Hopefully next year I'll be a bit more enthusastic.

In lieu of cards, I wish everyone here a very Happy and Joyous Christmas! :D

No problem and you too, Happy Holiday. ;)

Next year I shall do this with you ADers. Not this year, however. I'm finding it hard to be enthusiastic about everything pertaining to Christmas.

Hopefully next year I'll be a bit more enthusastic.

In lieu of cards, I wish everyone here a very Happy and Joyous Christmas! :D

you too have good holidays smile

thank you Cheri and Koala, I got both of your Christmas cards beautiful :)

Mine has been mailed out today to some of you all :)

Wendy

alot of you may not know that I have moved... hope most of you didn't send it to the wrong addy.. :/ If you want my new address.. PM me.

DreamDeaf, your welcome! :hug:

WBHarley, your welcome! :hug:

I got a card today and it is from shel90. Thank you for a nice card and a lovely pic of your family. :)

alot of you may not know that I have moved... hope most of you didn't send it to the wrong addy.. :/ If you want my new address.. PM me.

:squint: I do hope that was the correct adddress on the Xmas card that I send you. :hyper:

Cheri!!!!! Thank you for send me nice christmas card! I already send you one too. wink

Hug hug!

LovelyBlkGal and TweetyBird, thanks for your cards!!! What a nice surprise!!!

Glad that y'all get my xmas card :D and i haven't check mail at my home yet so i will check on later tonite ;)

Flammer (RedHeadgurl) and Cheri...
Thx for xmas card arrival in my mailbox.. :)
Extremelly Happy gotten yours today!

So many thanks for Christmas card came into my mailbox today.. lovely both of you girls.

:ily:

You've very welcome, GalaxyAngel! :ily: :hug:

Whew! I already mailed xmas cards today. :) :lol: yeah it little bit late but hope you got xmas cards from me :) *crossing my fingers* lol :lol:

Whew! I already mailed xmas cards today. :) :lol: yeah it little bit late but hope you got xmas cards from me :) *crossing my fingers* lol :lol:

It's 14 days before Christmas, so you're right on time. Are you hoping we will received it before Christmas? we better. :pissed: j/k

:giggle:

It's 14 days before Christmas, so you're right on time. Are you hoping we will received it before Christmas? we better. :pissed: j/k

:giggle:

lol hahaha very funny! :lol: unless I mailed one xmas card without no address on the envelope. SHIT!!! lol I laughing right now lol LOL ,, me sooooooo STUPID!!!! should double check before mail it lol but it did put only name but no address and it too late already mailed with the stamp on it SUCKERS!!! for me lol I will have to mail it again so I m waiting for someone to give me the address cuz this person didnt give me yet me stupid!! stupid!! stupid!! me me me lol :rofl: It is first time for me lol :nana:

lol hahaha very funny! :lol: unless I mailed one xmas card without no address on the envelope. SHIT!!! lol I laughing right now lol LOL ,, me sooooooo STUPID!!!! should double check before mail it lol but it did put only name but no address and it too late already mailed with the stamp on it SUCKERS!!! for me lol I will have to mail it again so I m waiting for someone to give me the address cuz this person didnt give me yet me stupid!! stupid!! stupid!! me me me lol :rofl: It is first time for me lol :nana:

hahaha, don't feel bad DeafMonkey, I did that to one of our wedding invitations. Apparently when I was putting together the invitations to our wedding, I forgot that I was waiting on an address from a friend of ours, and knowing that our RSVP deadline was getting so close, and we were running out of time and I had a cook off to go to to in the next few days, so for that, the invitation without the sender's address on it was mailed out along with the others, and the next few days that card was returned back to us, opps :giggle:

hahaha, don't feel bad DeafMonkey, I did that to one of our wedding invitations. Apparently when I was putting together the invitations to our wedding, I forgot that I was waiting on an address from a friend of ours, and knowing that our RSVP deadline was getting so close, and we were running out of time and I had a cook off to go to to in the next few days, so for that, the invitation without the sender's address on it was mailed out along with the others, and the next few days that card was returned back to us, opps :giggle:

hahahah :lol: you did that too?? lol haha

smh at myself lol didnt check double cuz soo tired today blame on rain outside today make me tired lol ahah :lol:

DreamDeaf, your welcome! :hug:

WBHarley, your welcome! :hug:

I got a card today and it is from shel90. Thank you for a nice card and a lovely pic of your family. :)

Whew! I was worried that it wouldnt arrive. You are welcome and thanks for the nice compliment about my picture. :)

I got a few more ADers to send cards to. Just had to wait until tmw to get stamps due to $$ reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back