2007 Christmas Cards Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel,

Rezgurl used to live in Oklahoma and now lives in Washington with a good friend of ours, Rebel. Rebel grew up going to school with my husband Dave.

I got a Christmas card yesterday from bear and her husband! Thanks so much!! :hug:

I got a card today from Bear :ty: :hug:

yw Cheri and OB7

I got a card from sis LostKenya today.

Thanks Koala and Bear for your cards! I love that Aussie card! :)

:hug:

I got cards from Cheri and Shel today! Thank you both so much! And, Shel's card had a pic of her beautiful family inside!

You are welcome and thanks for the nice compliment. :)

received a card from Bear and ONG :ty:

It would be impossible for me to send a Christmas card to each and every one of my friends on this forum. So I'll use this space to do it:

Merry Christmas to all of you. May God grant your every wish and bless all of you in this time of rejoicing. Remember that He is the reason for the season and here's hoping that the New Year brings you and your family nothing but the best. God bless.

Ernest

It would be impossible for me to send a Christmas card to each and every one of my friends on this forum. So I'll use this space to do it:

Merry Christmas to all of you. May God grant your every wish and bless all of you in this time of rejoicing. Remember that He is the reason for the season and here's hoping that the New Year brings you and your family nothing but the best. God bless.

Ernest

And the same to you, Deafmusicman!

My cards went out today. Sorry for the delays, guys....just been hectic around here!

thanks deafmusicman nice christmas quote wish
AND merry christmas to you smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back