2007 Christmas Cards Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mailed out all of my cards yesterday...I still have 3 people to mail it to. Will do it tmw. Today I was too busy with work.

I have received a nice card today and it is from WBHarley. Thanks so much Wendy! :hug:

I didn't go through my mail yesterday until this morning, I got a card from Flammer. Thank-you so much!! :hug:

I got the christmas cards from Redheadgrrl and Koala. Thanks! :) I already sent mine out to you both yesterday. :)

:hug: Shel90 and :hug: OldNavyGirl,

Love the family photo Shel90, you got a beautiful family there, and Thanks to you both for the Christmas cards..

I got the christmas cards from Redheadgrrl and Koala. Thanks! :) I already sent mine out to you both yesterday. :)

You are welcome! Am glad that it reached to you. :)

I got two Christmas cards today in the mail, one from Shel90! Thank you so much! :hug: (beautiful family you got there girl!) and other one from OldNavy! Thanks so much!! :hug:

I got a card today from OldNavyGirl :ty:

:hug: Shel90 and :hug: OldNavyGirl,

Love the family photo Shel90, you got a beautiful family there, and Thanks to you both for the Christmas cards..

:ty:

Wow! That was fast! I expected them to arrive tmw..cool! :)

I got two Christmas cards today in the mail, one from Shel90! Thank you so much! :hug: (beautiful family you got there girl!) and other one from OldNavy! Thanks so much!! :hug:

:ty: about your nice compliment and YW about the card. Didnt expect them to arrive their destination today! That's cool.

I have received a nice card today and it is from WBHarley. Thanks so much Wendy! :hug:

Your welcome :hug:

For everyone else, I will be mailing this week-- as I am working part time now :)

Wendy

I am going the cheap route this year....no Christmas card exchanges.

Sorry folks.

Hey Koala,

:ty: for xmas card arrival my mailbox.. You're very first person arrival xmas card in my mailbox..

Lovely!

as same thing goes parcel yesterday (you're first person too) *chuckles*
:ty: trillion million!
You'll look forward my xmas card real soon...

GA, you are welcome! Glad that a card and a parcel arrived safely to your house. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back