2007 Christmas Cards Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants a card from me PM me with your address. If ya dont PM me and dont get a card then next year I guess you will remember to PM me lol. I will gladly exchange with anyone.

Anyone? :eek3: You must be brave enough to pass out your personal home address to many strangers on line...:Ohno:

We're running late on Christmas cards this year, We hope those of you who got ours last year will get it before Christmas...

lmao Angel I also have a P.O.Box pfttt! So not everyone has my home address. I dont mind if anyone has my P.O. Box address, cause if they are there to start trouble they wont find anyways lol.

Last year, the ADers sent me the Xmas card in the mail:

Bear
Jolie_77
FoxyblkGal
OldNavyGirl
SG

So as for this year, I haven't yet received any. Will post when I receive, and I haven't started doing Xmas card either but will do that soon :)

I responses email quickly. I believe I even update my email few months ago when I had no internet for a while in summer.
Now I'm working part time and surgery comin' up soon. Please do pm me, I may lost some of you...
2 of AD members I already mailed it out 2 days ago these for out of country... and rest of people in usa will be gettin' them soon this time I'm not late!! HaHa

Sorry cheri...
Hehe..
Wendy

You forget me?? :lol: ;):):) pls pm me your address too :)

pm me

Everyone who I sent to last year also needs to pm me with addresses or if you know my email address send it there. I lost all the addresses when I lost my other comp, need to buy a new address book as well.

Everyone who I sent to last year also needs to pm me with addresses or if you know my email address send it there. I lost all the addresses when I lost my other comp, need to buy a new address book as well.

If you want the address then you private message us.:smoking:

*off-topic*

..is it: Stuckindahoney@hiveDOTcom? :lol:

:D
~RR

Good morning! Anyone wishing to exchange Christmas cards with us, please PM me or send to the e-mail address found in my profile. Thanks!

pftt cheri ok I will

lol RR pfttt

Anyone wuld like exchange with me so holler me at PM with ur new address or old address in case if i lost one of y'all's address :)

Good morning! Anyone wishing to exchange Christmas cards with us, please PM me or send to the e-mail address found in my profile. Thanks!

Good afternoon! 2c 'bout that...hmm...ok. *sending PM*...ohh, wait, better check with the wife and see if she's handling that. :D

Uh-ohhh...*she's stranglin' me....* :lol: (ofc, j/k hereeee.)

Anyhow--*sent* ;)

~RR

lmao Angel I also have a P.O.Box pfttt! So not everyone has my home address. I dont mind if anyone has my P.O. Box address, cause if they are there to start trouble they wont find anyways lol.

Oh, smart girl, I should do that next year....

Sorry Folks, my PM box is now open...:Oops:

Good afternoon! 2c 'bout that...hmm...ok. *sending PM*...ohh, wait, better check with the wife and see if she's handling that. :D

Uh-ohhh...*she's stranglin' me....* :lol: (ofc, j/k hereeee.)

Anyhow--*sent* ;)

~RR

:giggle: I was going to ask him soon, but you beat me to it...

count me in pm or IM smile

Count me out..I am not doing it this year. Sorry! Maybe next year. If any of you plan to send me, please don't...it won't be fair to you that I am not doing it this year. Thanks!

I got a Christmas card from Koala today. Thank-you very much!! :hug: I'll send my cards out tomorrow, I just need to buy one more box of Christmas cards, and do them tonight then send them all out at once tomorrow to those of you that exchanged Christmas cards with me. ;)

Whoooo! That was quick! You are welcome! Cheri :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back