2007 Christmas Cards Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone wanna exchange xmas cards with me, pm me ok?? I will try to get some Xmas cards to buy in town and send some.. let me know and dont worry, I wont even give out any of the members' mailing addresses without their permission... so do pm me and we can do xmas card exchanging!!!

For me, I wouldn't because I am still new to it though. Maybe next year or the year after. Who knows?

I too got Koala's card today!

I am filling out the cards right now so anyone who wants one from us and hasn't pmed me yet, please do so soon. I am hoping to send them all out tomorrow.

With this being my first Christmas on AD - is there any way possible that I can be allowed to participate this year? If not - I understand as it is getting late to send them.

With this being my first Christmas on AD - is there any way possible that I can be allowed to participate this year? If not - I understand as it is getting late to send them.

Good luck though. ;)

No, Dixie, its never too late; besides, shouldn't Christmas be celebrated 365 days a year? I'll PM ya.

It's never too late, go ahead and private messages the members that you wish to exchange Christmas cards with. ;)

Heavenly thanks to Koala and Redhairgurl for the beauitful Christmas cards.

:grouphug:

{Mod Edit: Previous post had been removed--thus, quote removed as well. Also, related comment was edited as well. ~RR }

Hey jake if you want to exchage cards with me - feel free to PM me, I already have to send one card to AUS anyway - two couldn't hurt. :deal:

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW :ty: Tousi for the PM as well as Shel for hers. :)

bonafide spammer! :rl: woooooohoo! makes good target practice, :lol: jk. :afro:

Hey jake if you want to exchage cards with me - feel free to PM me, I already have to send one card to AUS anyway - two couldn't hurt. :deal:

I would love to get your xmas card, but unfortunately, I can't send out my address here, unless I have a PO BOX - I would get that myself sometime next year. Sorry about that. but e-cards are acceptable, though.

Bear and Angel, you are both welcome! Glad that you got the card. :hug:

:hug: WHarley and Koala,

I got your beautiful cards last weekends :hug:

I am going to mail the cards this week and few parcels are on the way.

Liebling, You are welcome! I'm glad that it has reached to you. :hug:

So far I have snagged a few gophers to exchange Xmas cards with me.. hehe... hmm I would need a few more... but that would be fine with me... Gonna make a deadline for anyone to pm me to do xmas card exchange with me by this coming Sunday (Dec 9) so I can get enough cards to mail out and etc... let me know.. hehe.. should be a nice one for sure this year...

I'm sorry I can't receiving no more private messages as of today, it's the deadline for me, I ran out of cards. :( I'm very sorry. :grouphug:

There's always next year. ;)

So far I have snagged a few gophers to exchange Xmas cards with me.. hehe... hmm I would need a few more... but that would be fine with me... Gonna make a deadline for anyone to pm me to do xmas card exchange with me by this coming Sunday (Dec 9) so I can get enough cards to mail out and etc... let me know.. hehe.. should be a nice one for sure this year...

Good idea didn't think of a deadline, going to mail the cards next week , anyone I know here in AD PM with your addy.. so far got most of you :)

Still mailing cards here if anyone wants one pm me before Monday December 10th.

i will be senting out this week if anyone got my same address from last year please pm me if your address have changed smile my deadline is this week before 8th smile
i have gotten some of them already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back