2007 Christmas Cards Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koala, Cheri and Bear - I wanted to say :ty: for the Christmas cards that came in this week. I'm sorry I haven't been around to note my thanks because since it's the time of the year to go crazy. Well it is for me, ha because I've been working like 60+ hours a week.

It is always nice and thoughtful to get cards from friends at this time of the year. It is meaningful. ;)

I will be sending out my cards sometime this week, hopefully.

Koala, Cheri and Bear - I wanted to say :ty: for the Christmas cards that came in this week. I'm sorry I haven't been around to note my thanks because since it's the time of the year to go crazy. Well it is for me, ha because I've been working like 60+ hours a week.

It is always nice and thoughtful to get cards from friends at this time of the year. It is meaningful. ;)

I will be sending out my cards sometime this week, hopefully.

yW Jolie just glad you got it :hug:

I have few spare christmas cards left - if you would like me to send you one, please feel free to PM me. :)

Few AD'ers who will get my xmas card... Keep eye your mailbox within next wk.

It would be impossible for me to send a Christmas card to each and every one of my friends on this forum. So I'll use this space to do it:

Merry Christmas to all of you. May God grant your every wish and bless all of you in this time of rejoicing. Remember that He is the reason for the season and here's hoping that the New Year brings you and your family nothing but the best. God bless.

Ernest

:ty: May you have a blessed Christmas with your family and celebrate the true meaning of Christmas, the Saviors birth. May God richly bless you.

You're very welcome, Jolie_77 ;)

shel90, Your welcome! :hug:

Jolie_77, Your welcome! :hug:

:hug: Bear and :hug: Lovelyblkgurl

Thank you both so much for the beautiful Christmas cards as we just got it today.

Thanks to OldNavyGal, Cheri and Koala!!! Got their cards last week...just havent been able to get online til today.

Am mailing my cards tomorrow morning!

Thanks to OldNavyGal, Cheri and Koala!!! Got their cards last week...just havent been able to get online til today.

Am mailing my cards tomorrow morning!

You're very welcome. :hug:

I just got done mailing my christmas cards this morning. Those of you who exchanged with me keep an out this week in your mailboxes :)

Ok folks.... I have gotten an Xmas card in the mail today when I went to town to do my routine mail pick up and groceries as usual.... the first one to mail me an beautiful xmas card is.....

Cheri!! Beautiful card and thank you so much!!! I was smiling when I saw the card...I appreciate it very much... hopefully the rest will reach me.. and I am sure my Xmas cards will reach some of ya in a few days I think....

Since I am not Student Senator anymore, so please for those who know me personally or sent me cards in the past, please PM me and I will give you address where you can send cards to since I don't have office anymore.

Cheri!! Beautiful card and thank you so much!!! I was smiling when I saw the card...I appreciate it very much..

You're very welcome! :hug:

Thanks!! Lovelyblkgirl for the Christmas card, I received it today from the mail.!! :hug:

Next year I shall do this with you ADers. Not this year, however. I'm finding it hard to be enthusiastic about everything pertaining to Christmas.

Hopefully next year I'll be a bit more enthusastic.

In lieu of cards, I wish everyone here a very Happy and Joyous Christmas! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back