2007 Christmas Cards Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flammer (RedHeadgurl) and Cheri...
Thx for xmas card arrival in my mailbox.. :)
Extremelly Happy gotten yours today!

So many thanks for Christmas card came into my mailbox today.. lovely both of you girls.

:ily:
Your welcome GA!! ;) :hug:

For Your Information.... DD send email to wrong email address to my work, I never received message till I get to work.

We are really SORRY we forget to send the Christmas Cards to post office. I will able to take all by TOMORROW!!!

For Your Information.... DD send email to wrong email address to my work, I never received message till I get to work.

We are really SORRY we forget to send the Christmas Cards to post office. I will able to take all by TOMORROW!!!

Okay not a plm !!! :lol: *thumb up* lol

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lovelyblkgal (sp) and bear for the x mas cards. :) :hug:

got a card from big sis Auntie today :ty: :hug: and sis pls pm me your address as you didnt write it on the card.

Two pretty cards has arrived into my letterbox today. :)

One from Cheri, Thanks! :hug:

Other from FreakyCat, Thanks! :hug:

I got the christmas card from TweetyBird. :ty: :hug:

You are welcome, Koala! :hug:

I just mailed out the Christmas cards today, the cards should arrives in couple days to weeks. :)

:hug: lilylover72 and :hug: Northstar

Thank you both so much for the beautiful Christmas cards and NS :laugh2: about the comment you left in the card, very cute.

We're sending ours out tmr ( so sorry for the delay )...

I got another beautiful x-mas cards from NavyGirl & Cheri last week.

:hug: Cheri
:hug: NavyGirl

Forgive me for not post since last Friday due kitchen accident. My both hands burnt... :o My both hands were being covered with special bandage for burnt, that´s why I can´t type since last Friday... The bandages were being removed by the doctor this morning.

Forgive me for not post since last Friday due kitchen accident. My both hands burnt... :o My both hands were being covered with special bandage for burnt, that´s why I can´t type since last Friday... The bandages were being removed by the doctor this morning.

Ohhhh ouch hands got burnt :( hope you get better :) .. When your hands are all better can see back normal skins then you can type so fast!!! lol :lol:

ouch sorry to hear that Liebling I hope you have a speedy recovery!

ooooo ouch i hope your hands get better smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back