2007 Christmas Cards Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got another beautiful x-mas cards from NavyGirl & Cheri last week.

:hug: Cheri
:hug: NavyGirl

You're very welcome!! :hug:

Forgive me for not post since last Friday due kitchen accident. My both hands burnt... :o My both hands were being covered with special bandage for burnt, that´s why I can´t type since last Friday... The bandages were being removed by the doctor this morning.

OMG!! Are you all-right?!! :( How much burns did you received? I hope for a speedy recovery for you hun. :hug:

Got your card today, Lilylover72. It is really cute! :hugs:

Your "ILY" drawing is the exact same as how my good friend draws hers. LOL!

Forgive me for not post since last Friday due kitchen accident. My both hands burnt... :o My both hands were being covered with special bandage for burnt, that´s why I can´t type since last Friday... The bandages were being removed by the doctor this morning.

Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear this, it seem you got burnt pretty bad. :(

Sorry to hear that, Leibling; I hope you will heal without any problems.....

I got two christmas cards today :ty: Lovelyblkgal and Northstar :hug: nice card. NS , its impossible for me to do what you mentioned bec NE Patriots haven't lost a game :nana: :P
Liebling do get well soon take care yourself burns are no fun.

I've received 2 more cards in the mail - Many thanks to Northstar and LovelyBlkGal ;)

By the way, NS - that was a hilarious comment u left on the card.

OldNavyGirl, Koala, tweetybirdie, lovelyblkgal, freakycat, and punkywolfy,

Thank you all for the beautiful cards!!!!!! I'm late! sorry.. i've been so busy but will send them out this weekend! ;)

:ty: to Oceanblue7 for the card :)

To few ADers - I mailed cards today , ya should get it soon ;)

I got another beautiful x-mas cards from NavyGirl & Cheri last week.

:hug: Cheri
:hug: NavyGirl

Oh no! Liebling, I am sorry about your hands from the accident in the kitchen. I hope that your hubby and the boys helped you out with the household chores while you sit back to relax. Your hands will get better soon.

Sorry Cheri for going off topic.

Two nice cards arrived here today and they are from Kangaroo and Sasha! Thanks to you both! :hug: :hug:

:ty: for your nice compliment. I realized that I made a :topic: post here... so I am going to create a new thread right now.

I got two Christmas cards yesterday, One from Northstar!! Thanks! :hug: You made me laugh on that little comment you left smart azz. :giggle: And another card from lilylover72!! Thanks! :hug:

..To few ADers - I mailed cards today , ya should get it soon ;)

Wonder if Calvin gonna send me a exploding xmas card??? I gotta call the bomb squad to come and check it out.. hahaha kidding man.....

... One from Northstar!! Thanks! :hug: You made me laugh on that little comment you left smart azz. :giggle: .....

Hehe Cheri glad ya loved the card... and the comment.. hahha knew ya would laff good... and moi a smart azz??? damn right I am, like a rabid bat out of hell on this.. hehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back