Gallaudet University's Official Language

there are lots of controversial comments made here, it just seems like a game you play to pounce on him even when he's not saying anything to wind up the masses.

You need to read.. very carefully.
Who are you anyways?

Give me one good reason why I should trust the word of someone who registered to post today?

you need to read.. very carefully.
Who are you anyways?

Give me one good reason why i should trust the word of someone who registered to post today?

very important!!!

Attachments

• trust2.jpg
    trust2.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 2
Yet, Mcdavo8 has a point there.

That you get picked on?

Sure, but I always assume it doesn't bother you since you like to be here even when you hold the opposite view from most people.

not here to be taken seriously. your opinions of me mean nothing. just pointing out something as a bystander. hadn't planned to comment here, but couldn't keep quiet. my typing often gets me into trouble. enjoy your night.

Give me a reason to trust anything anyone says - regardless of post count.

Yea, WMcdavo8, you're new here, have you been reading alldeaf for awhile?

It looks like those who have appointed themselves koko's saviors are only making it worse for him!:laugh2:

That you get picked on?

Sure, but I always assume it doesn't bother you since you like to be here even when you hold the opposite view from most people.

That has always puzzled me. Why does kokonut continue to stay while the posts of his always seem to draw the opposition?

It's like a kamikaze tactic. But he's died way too many times attempting it and people already know his thought process without him even having to state it. All the efforts to create an evil Obama has often ended in futility, a zillion times.

he's a spitfire kind of guy. what do you expect?

Give me a reason to trust anything anyone says - regardless of post count.

Well, for one thing assume activity is the key. People who contribute to the forum the post are what keeps a forum alive. You wouldn't be here if no one gave you the jollies would you?

People who don't contribute anything to the forum... If you want to think highly of them, go right on ahead..

that has always puzzled me. Why does kokonut continue to stay while the posts of his always seem to draw the opposition?

It's like a kamikaze tactic. But he's died way too many times attempting it and people already know his thought process without him even having to state it. All the efforts to create an evil obama has often ended in futility, a zillion times.

:d

Attachments

• agreed.jpg
    agreed.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 2
yes, i'm new. been reading a long while. my partner is deaf since birth and i have a substantial hearing loss. would have typed an intro but don't know how. funny i know. i am studying AUSLAN and also a little ASL self taught. as i said, hadn't planned on posting here, just surprised at how consistent you all are re kokonut no matter what he says. to the extent of making controversy when there is none.

That you get picked on?

Holding an opposite view is one thing, but making it personal is another thing when it comes to going after each and every comment a person make is another thing. Wouldn't you say?

Back