Gallaudet University's Official Language

Mcdavo8, Are you deaf?

I don't know why he like hanging with us.

as a new member who has read around here for ages, i can't help but ask why do so many jump on kokonut so often. i know this is off topic but it seems rather predictable and a form of bullying. i thought everyone here was entitled to an opinion.

Well for starters, you might want to read and lurk more. A lot of the stuff he posts are highly controversial, and most obviously seem to be for a (perhaps personal?) agenda.

Not many follow that mold. What'd you expect us to do, sit down and nod our heads in agreement?

as a new member who has read around here for ages, i can't help but ask why do so many jump on kokonut so often. i know this is off topic but it seems rather predictable and a form of bullying. i thought everyone here was entitled to an opinion.

Kokonut is very tough! Don't insult him! He can take it!! :mad2:

I have been trying to get them to back off too.

Well for starters, you might want to read and lurk more. A lot of the stuff he posts are highly controversial, and most obviously seem to be for a (perhaps personal?) agenda.

Not many follow that mold. What'd you expect us to do, sit down and nod our heads in agreement?

actually, if you disagree with someone, does it hurt to do so respectfully and courteously?

You're right, it is a form of bullying.

Stick around. You'll figure it out.:cool2:

there are lots of controversial comments made here, it just seems like a game you play to pounce on him even when he's not saying anything to wind up the masses.

actually, if you disagree with someone, does it hurt to do so respectfully and courteously?

Gee, I don't know. Does it, Steinhauer?

One of the reasons koko has made himself an open target. He does to others what he whines about getting done to him. Keep that one in mind.

there are lots of controversial comments made here, it just seems like a game you play to pounce on him even when he's not saying anything to wind up the masses.

Seems like...maybe it isnt? Maybe it is as innocent as this?

Attachments

• kids_playing_games.jpg
    kids_playing_games.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 9

Did it ever occur to you he is the Devil's advocate, and it is kind of a game?

Back