Who got snow?

I do!

Here in southern CA, the snow (and lots of it) is a mere hour away.....

My DD is wanting to see some snow. I will get the binoculars out tomorrow and check the mountain. If there is snow up there I will be taking my DD up there so she can have a white Christmas, sort of.

There's a chance we may have snow on xmas but its not very likely. It will be mostly snow showers.

We did not have a white Christmas, but then, if we ever do down here, then there is something seriously wrong with the Earth.

Ended up with a white xmas for first time in 30 or so years. Feels weird to have a huge snow dump today...

No snow here. :(

It'd be nice to have a white Christmas here. Oh, well...

No snow here. :(

It'd be nice to have a white Christmas here. Oh, well...

I saw TV news to say that the National Weather Service said the storm could bring 6 to 10 inches of snow to the Washington region, beginning Sunday. The Weather Service was also forecasting possible tomorrow (Sunday) snow for the New York, Providence and Boston areas, with overnight temperatures in the 20s and wind gusts up to 30 mph.

We will have snow Sunday , we're getting a snow blizzard! YIKE! My dog will love this , he love to play in the snow!

we'll have snowstorm tomorrow until monday :dunno:

perhaps a good test for my truck :rockon:

we'll have snowstorm tomorrow until monday :dunno:

perhaps a good test for my truck :rockon:

The snow here just start...

Enjoy your new truck! :)

I will be riding my snowmobile on the beach later in noontime. This should be fun!!

Warming trend, with no forecast until next Saturday. It may get into the thirties and rain midweek.

Some snow flurries have been spotted....the weather is perfect for it.....supposed to freeze tonight....after a beautiful Xmas Eve & Xmas....Xmas night, we had a little rain, not very much......Last snow we've had in Jax was in '89.....

Had my heat off for 2 days! But cut it back on today...it's windy and cold.

Its snowing so hard right now. My family just came in from Baltimore. My daughter will be at my house in a bit and she lives on real bad roads. I wish it would stop!

It's been snowing all afternoon here but no accumulation. :(

I built a snowman this morning and went away for a few hours. When I got back, I saw snowmen all over the neighborhood. :lol:

Back