Who got snow?

I jst watched the weather bug temps go from 72 down to 60 in the last hour.

We still are having snowing since this afternoon.
Tonight: Occasional snow showers. Quite windy. Low 26F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 40%. About one inch of snow expected.
Tomorrow: Windy with occasional snow showers. High 36F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
Tomorrow night: Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the night. Low near 30F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
Wednesday: Occasional snow showers. High 36F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
Thursday: Snow showers possible. Highs in the mid 30s and lows in the upper 20s.
Friday: Partly cloudy. Highs in the low 30s and lows in the upper teens.

We had heavy snowfall earlier today and dumped about 3" of new snow.

We still are having snowing since this afternoon.
Tonight: Occasional snow showers. Quite windy. Low 26F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 40%. About one inch of snow expected.
Tomorrow: Windy with occasional snow showers. High 36F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
Tomorrow night: Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the night. Low near 30F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
Wednesday: Occasional snow showers. High 36F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
Thursday: Snow showers possible. Highs in the mid 30s and lows in the upper 20s.
Friday: Partly cloudy. Highs in the low 30s and lows in the upper teens.

Last Monday, the ground is covered with snow here for the first time this season... Today, mostly cloudy and 31 degrees..

Here about two inches snow.. I am looking forward to moving back to Calif in the future!! :p

Wearing a tank top, shorts, and the AC is blowing at full speed.

Guess we need to bring fake snow for Christmas.

We are getting lot of new snow and it's snowing pretty good right now. We got about 3.2" of new snow so far and more on the way til it weakens later in the day.

We are getting so much snow , we are wondering how many family will be able to show up to party tonight! :(

You should push that white stuff further south! :lol:

I hope everyone is able to travel safely, but doesnt Iowa usually get a lot of snow anyway??? I know I was up there in July one year and it was only 65 degrees some days and it rained for forever!!

gentle snowing in here for me... ahh nice sight.. feels like xmas eve for sure.. and i bet xmas day will be nice and sunny!!

We had about 7" of snow from the bulk of this storm. We have a huge pile of snow out there and it's gonna be a very white Christmas, for sure. My car made it thru about 6" of snow on the parking lot and it was fun pushing thru the snow early in the morning before I started to go in for work.

You should push that white stuff further south! :lol:

I hope everyone is able to travel safely, but doesnt Iowa usually get a lot of snow anyway??? I know I was up there in July one year and it was only 65 degrees some days and it rained for forever!!

Good description of Iowa@ :lol:

Back