Who got snow?

HI there, My home looks like a prison place, cannot get out due to my bldg's doors not working (Automatic doors with access card), snow accumated 15 inches of snow and road looks bad. Yesterday I had go to hospital ER for ABS pains, the firefighter opened the back door to bring me into ambulance. While I ride in my ambulance running on code 3 on the way to my hospital, then got stuck on the road, the ambulance only have 2 WD (boxy ambulance as small cargo truck). They called to get bigger ambulance truck have a 4x4 and transferred to big ambulance truck.

I'm down in Tampa, FL and it's going down to 30 degrees tonite...yikes....Last year I had to scrape ice off my car in the morning it was so cold!!

We had a blizzard. Schools are delayed in many places. Ice on the roads. Terrible cold and wind chills.

We had a blizzard too. Probably part of the same Alberta clipper that you got, Botts. We got 20 inches, it raged on for nearly 36 hours. The Metrodome collapsed. My furnace went out from the vents being covered in snow. LOL. It was not a very fun weekend :lol: (I can still laugh because it's done and over now. Blue skies!)

uh oh, i had heavy snowstorm last week. My kids school was closed. now this week we are expecting to have another snow but more likely 3 inches. let's hope that my kids' school stays open that i can't afford to miss my work too much in december!

I notice it USA american is worst snow because snow blizzard because won't aiport dangerous!! I heard news

I want some snow! Don't have any down here. I miss snow. :mad:

Here on Long Island, NY we are getting thick flurries from the leading edge of the snowstorm that collapsed the Minneapolis stadium's roof. But Thank goodness I am surrounded by the ocean so I am warmer. It won't be too bad, nothing is sticking still.

Hey, ya'll just go ahead and send all of your snow southward to Arkansas, we need a really good snow here and Christmas break is just another 3 days away.

*whistles* (fake whistling, BTW as I cannot whistle for the life of me) I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas. I guess I got that going here !!!

Got some snow on Friday and again today but 0 inches. Just showers. I am so not wanting the 82 inches we got last year with our 3 record-breaking blizzards. I love snow but that much? No thank you.

Abusolotely BITTTTTER cold today with high winds whipping around. A totally brutal winter day it was today.

I happily would take all the snow you guys don't want! Living in the Caribbean has that side effect :giggle: I have wished many times for snow but I know that if it did, it would be such an anomaly I would freak the hell out.

No snow here but we probably will have scattered flurries tomorrow. Wait and see... 25 degrees at this hour. Brrrrrr...

None here, but then it never does down here. I have my fill for 14 years in Missouri. I am glad to be in Florida now. Just wish this cold would go away. It's 45 now with a low of 28 expected.

We got 30 mph winds with wind chills of 8 degrees today. Not pleasurable at all! I would take 30 degree snowy weather with no wind chills over today's weather!

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Captivate (i897))

Snow showers tomorrow for here. We got plenty of snow on the ground from the weekend blizzard. We has below zero temps as well. Its warmer than it was.

No snow yet. We will not see snow here until February or March when we get our worst winter weather. It is usually late April before it warms up here.

Back