What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
sick of my headaches!! Had 4 today but properly just one long one that kept coming and going

Do you have cluster headaches?

I am thinking of things I need to pick up at Walmart today while I am out. I try to make a list as I walk through the house to check if I am out of something.

Cant wait 'til I get my pay... need to pick up basking shelves.

What are basking shelves?

I am thinking that I need to find out what is upsetting hubby's stomach. He came home early from work sick.

If I will get much tidying done after my tea, and what to do for the rest of the evening.

Wirelessly posted

I had great time with my friends dressing up retro (80's)

Thinking how my weekend was absolute bliss. No work shifts, just rest at home, wash my clothes and cleaned my bedroom. It is good to have my weekend back.

is thinking about Sunday because it's the day where I have absolutely NOTHING for that day so I can have my much-needed 12+ hours of sleep. Back home late..... again..... from DPHH that Alex hosted.

Am thinking how adorable my 1 y.o niece is. I bought her a pair of pink rainboots as she didn't have one but her elder siblings did. I gave it to her. She loved it so much that she'd toddle around carrying the boots. In one instance, she even had one boot on and one foot bare and walked around. Too cute for words. :)

Am thinking how adorable my 1 y.o niece is. I bought her a pair of pink rainboots as she didn't have one but her elder siblings did. I gave it to her. She loved it so much that she'd toddle around carrying the boots. In one instance, she even had one boot on and one foot bare and walked around. Too cute for words. :)

Awww...what a cute picture I have in my head now. You are a very thoughtful auntie!

I am thinking about when is my BF going to see me before we (my son & I) go to South Carolina. Feeling sorta upset that he hasn't tried to get out, from queens, to see me. :(

I am thinking about when is my BF going to see me before we (my son & I) go to South Carolina. Feeling sorta upset that he hasn't tried to get out, from queens, to see me. :(

Don't get upset until you ask him why he hasn't gotten out. He may have a valid reason, and then you will have been upset over nothing.

Thinking about the dreaded Monday morning alarm going off in a few hours. I wish weekends would last a bit longer.

thinking thinking what my friends will think about my overseas reshuffle schedule and yes, it will remain in Oregon - just a small swap over and it makes more sense. *sigh*

Don't get upset until you ask him why he hasn't gotten out. He may have a valid reason, and then you will have been upset over nothing.

His family is EXTREMELY important to him. His youngest sister just had a son and my BF is his Godfather & namesake. And he has Anhidrotic Ectodermal Dysplasia, so the heat & humidity is knocking him on his butt.

But as my Nana would say "Feelings are neither right nor wrong, they're just there" I can't help but feel upset. *sigh* I will just have to squish the feelings and deal with it.

His family is EXTREMELY important to him. His youngest sister just had a son and my BF is his Godfather & namesake. And he has Anhidrotic Ectodermal Dysplasia, so the heat & humidity is knocking him on his butt.

But as my Nana would say "Feelings are neither right nor wrong, they're just there" I can't help but feel upset. *sigh* I will just have to squish the feelings and deal with it.

Your Nana is very wise! Nah...don't squish them. Recognize that you have them, and then also recognize that it really isn't anything he did to make you upset; you are just upset at the situation.

Your Nana is very wise! Nah...don't squish them. Recognize that you have them, and then also recognize that it really isn't anything he did to make you upset; you are just upset at the situation.

I do recognize my feelings. When I meant squish, I meant not allowing them to take over and make me miserable.

Wait till you get to SC youll love the weather! Take plenty of shorts and light clothes its gonna be HOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back