What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been thinking about what color "rollator" walker I'm gonna get. Think I may go with Blue.

Oh!! We are getting a kitten in another week or so. They are not quite ready to be taken from Mom and the friend is litter-box training them and will have their first shot done before releasing them.

my cats name is Ginger. shes 17 this year.

thinking wtf am I eating burger rings for lunch :confused:

maybe I am saving room for the big dinner at the club celebrations tonight :hmm:

big cat! ginger is no where that big.
Picture010.jpg

I am thinking how much I miss not having pfh on ad for a long period of time! :P

Awww I love seeing cat photos :) I'm wondering when the anaesthetic from the fillings I just had will wear off- it was birthday yesterday and I've not had chance to have any cake yet! Course, if I ate less cake I wouldn't need the fillings...

I am thinking why there has been an influx of friends sleeping with their friends' boyfriends or husbands? I dont understand some people..

I know..too much drama. Thank god my husband has no friends of his own. :lol:

One of my good friends came over last night bawling like a baby about finding out about her husband sleeping with one of her friends. A month ago, another friend just found out that her boyfriend slept with one of her friends. Then one of my PA girlfriends fiancee was caught with another woman recently.

:dizzy:

Wirelessly posted

That's why I don't believe in marriage.

If you don't have the decency to tell your best friend that it's not working out, why get married in the first place?

sick of my headaches!! Had 4 today but properly just one long one that kept coming and going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back