What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she on AD?

I'm thinking about what haircut to get tomorrow and I'm too old to be staying up til 3 am...I don't know how people do this. I think it has more to do with wearing contacts a long period of time, more than anything.

I went to the movies with my friend - and we totally got lost. It was a group of 15 of us and the GPS got us to a dead end. It also didn't help that we left 20 minutes later than we should have. We ended up eating icecream instead - and driving for four hours....unbelievable!

Sending happy thoughts to all that need them!
Is who on AD?

Im thinking about the summer thats to come.... I know I will be so busy but I will be having lots of fun.

Also I am thinking of two of my good friends. :)

Im thinking about the summer thats to come.... I know I will be so busy but I will be having lots of fun.

Also I am thinking of two of my good friends. :)
I thought summer's already here? :aw:

Wirelessly posted

I am going to have fun in the morning ;)

How interesting the dream I had this morning was- I was at a place like school, and every room was watching a film. The films came to life, then I was looking for my boyfriend and was asking someone what film was on upstairs. They signed to me, I went to pay for the film then I woke up. I googled and the signs I remember are ASL for 'hurt' and 'connect'....I only know signs I have seen on the net, and am trying to teach myself some BSL.

is thinking if it's fate or something. Death. XIII. :Ohno:

several years ago - my ex doodled on my left arm and drew this.

346m9nd.jpg

It's just a lotus flower. Recently a little while ago - I stumbled upon this card. :Ohno:

j/k. nothing scary about it but seems like it represents me quite accurately. a symbol of transformation. "what dies comes a new life." Kinda strange that I happened to be Buddhist.

I am thinking I need more sleep but not gonna happen today. Too much to do. Ugh!

I am thinking I need more sleep but not gonna happen today. Too much to do. Ugh!

I always need more sleep, lol!

I'm thinking some people see my name on a post, and automatically look for a way to be offended, even when none is there.:giggle:

Thinking about how not to take my anger out on the spaghetti sauce I'm making after being on hold for 40 minutes on the phone....then getting hung up on....tabasco sauce...where are ya?

I thought summer's already here? :aw:

Yes Summer is here, but what I meant was that I was looking forward what is to come in the summer, like all the fun activities with my friends, July 4th, the Beach Trip, Camping, The Fair in august, and so on. :)

You are seriously missing out! lol

Yes Summer is here, but what I meant was that I was looking forward what is to come in the summer, like all the fun activities with my friends, July 4th, the Beach Trip, Camping, The Fair in august, and so on. :)

You are seriously missing out! lol
Damn, I know Kaelei - I am seriously missing out :aw:

I admit, I have some jealously. Shame it is winter here. :dizzy:

Had a pleasant day at the L.A. Kings Court, the hightlight of it all meeting the legendary Willie O'Ree. He's so down to earth and very friendly. The day was beautiful in El Segundo, CA hosting the NHL Prospect clinic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back