What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still shocked that my eldest godson (9y) run away last night at 8pm. Police managed to find him 8km away in a pub (due to the nice lady who instantly called police when finding him) at 11pm! I'm worried about him! I knew something was wrong when we went to the Music Festival on Saturday!!!

When my son was 10 he had a argument with his older cousin on Christmas Eve at a local CVS and told her "I am going home!"

She thought he meant he was going to my parents house a couple of blocks away. Nope, he meant he was walking home to his father's house, in Queens. He made it over 4 miles away. The only reason he didn't make it all the way to his father's (another 2 miles) was because he got thirsty and went into a restaurant for some water. Where the hostess saw him and called NYPD. I was working at JCPenny's at the time when I was called to the store managers office. My mom came in to tell me he was missing, that was at 4:30pm.
I will never forget my absolute terror learning what had happened. I can totally understand your feelings. :hug:

back at work as per usual - drinking my morning coffeee...it is the middle of the week *sigh*

back at work as per usual - drinking my morning coffeee...it is the middle of the week *sigh*

Enjoy your coffee :) That reminds me need to make a run to the store for creamer:)

Enjoy your coffee :) That reminds me need to make a run to the store for creamer:)
Thanks, Oceanblue7

Back to the topic - do you want to hear my honest thinking? I am thinking of certain someone :)

:lol:I respect your privacy :) She from your area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back