What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking I'll need to take pain meds for my leg cuz I have an infection on my leg just above my ankle and I'm in a good deal of pain and I can't ignore it.

Oh, that's not good. What caused the infection?

Wirelessly posted

Thinking... Why does "A Moment of Silence" by Streetlight Manifesto always seem to level me out no matter the mood or the occassion.

Wirelessly posted

deafskeptic said:
I'm thinking I'll need to take pain meds for my leg cuz I have an infection on my leg just above my ankle and I'm in a good deal of pain and I can't ignore it.

:(

It might be a staph infection or bite of some sort. Both can be quite painful as I've had both.

My massage was free at school we have massage therapy program. The teacher came in our class for volunteers and I was picked :D got lucky a guy massaged me. For 50 minutes :giggle:

Wow... you're lucky! For quite a while we had a masseuse at Fitness Center... now not anymore so I always do it at my beauty parlor :wave:

Infection is never good so you better take care of that. What happened? Have you got any clue at all of what it might be or not?

I dropped a sewing machine on my leg a couple of months ago and it got infected.

That's like... heavy... I think... Please go see a doctor or if you know how to treat the infection, to take care of it either way! :cool2: Don't want it to get worse than it already is... :hug:

I am thinking about getting back into art and graphics again. I used to get lost in it, but then I drifted away and got lost in other things, sadly.

I am thinking about getting back into art and graphics again. I used to get lost in it, but then I drifted away and got lost in other things, sadly.

Never too late!!! Go for it!

I just got invited to go to the movies. The invite came from a guy outside of my normal group of friends - we just met about 2 weeks ago through a mutual friend. Currently, my normal group of friend consist of my labmates and 13 housemates. All of them are awesome. Regardless, I'd like be involved with another group of friends whose life do not circulate on grad school. The question is do I go with this new group of friends or do I tell him the offer was sweet, but I won't attend because there are no closed captions???

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking only eight weeks left of school :D

Watching "Obsessed" on A&E about OCD. These two stories are interesting.

1st has a thing for hands, hates them completely. Can't touch anything softly, has to have a perfect "K" sound in every sentence.

2nd is obsessed that she might commit murder :???:

thinking that I have been told from my boss - to go home today. everything's down

thinking that I have been told from my boss - to go home today. everything's down

That rarely happens, and when it does we usually have to make up the work on Saturday. :(

That rarely happens, and when it does we usually have to make up the work on Saturday. :(
I am at home now; the servers has crashed badly this morning and it is unable be up until late this afternoon so my boss advised his staff and myself to go home. So I am home doing absolutely nothing.

I am at home now; the servers has crashed badly this morning and it is unable be up until late this afternoon so my boss advised his staff and myself to go home. So I am home doing absolutely nothing.

The good thing about working in Government is you don't have to work on Saturdays. Lucky bastard. :lol:

Still shocked that my eldest godson (9y) run away last night at 8pm. Police managed to find him 8km away in a pub (due to the nice lady who instantly called police when finding him) at 11pm! I'm worried about him! I knew something was wrong when we went to the Music Festival on Saturday!!!

Still shocked that my eldest godson (9y) run away last night at 8pm. Police managed to find him 8km away in a pub (due to the nice lady who instantly called police when finding him) at 11pm! I'm worried about him! I knew something was wrong when we went to the Music Festival on Saturday!!!

wow. hope he is OK. hope all is over there. :(

i realize that my girl is 9 yrs old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back