What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
His family is EXTREMELY important to him. His youngest sister just had a son and my BF is his Godfather & namesake. And he has Anhidrotic Ectodermal Dysplasia, so the heat & humidity is knocking him on his butt.

But as my Nana would say "Feelings are neither right nor wrong, they're just there" I can't help but feel upset. *sigh* I will just have to squish the feelings and deal with it.

yeah like jillio mentioned, dont get upset over it. sometimes the couple happen not to be on the same level for some glitches then it comes back to normal. But it's a good idea, to talk sometimes the talks help to remember for a long time. :hug:

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking about shopping for a bathing suit (nail biting).

I am thinking how much I FUCKING hate hate my ex hubby now.

What's he gone and done now? If you'd rather not say I will respect your privacy.

He commented on my daughter's FB about how she needs to come home because she posted a video complaining about different issues. Like it is all my fault. So I commented back telling him that it was inappropriate and that he needs to talk to me like an adult instead of resorting to this childish behavior. I have taught my daughter that she needs to be careful what she says on FB but my ex hubby is a BIGGER fool for taking everything she says literally without checking with me what was going on first. Instead he makes nasty comments about me on her FB. And on the LAST day she is here with me. I am just sooo upset right now and shaking. I texted him cussing him out and told him if he is trying to ruin my relationship with my daughter, I will haul his ass to court so FAST!

I am already doing that anyway...

I hate hate hate hate him so much.

He commented on my daughter's FB about how she needs to come home because she posted a video complaining about different issues. Like it is all my fault. So I commented back telling him that it was inappropriate and that he needs to talk to me like an adult instead of resorting to this childish behavior. I have taught my daughter that she needs to be careful what she says on FB but my ex hubby is a BIGGER fool for taking everything she says literally without checking with me what was going on first. Instead he makes nasty comments about me on her FB. And on the LAST day she is here with me. I am just sooo upset right now and shaking. I texted him cussing him out and told him if he is trying to ruin my relationship with my daughter, I will haul his ass to court so FAST!

I see. She really does need to know what she should and should post. My niece and nephew are finding out the hard way. Also, you ex should grow up and become an adult, but there is the possibility that he will never achieve even the teen years. :giggle:

I will keep you in prayers and join you mentally in a drink or two. I'll take the triple shot of Jack Daniel's with a beer chaser.

:hug: to shel. do whatever you think its the best for you and your daughter regarding with the court stuff.. He has no rights to seperate you and her for many useless reasons.

Wirelessly posted

Shel90, that's so wrong of your ex to be making comments on her FB that can be used as evidence in court if possible make a copy of his immature behavior. He's not suppose to be talking negative about you period in her fb. She's a child and doesn't deserve emotional stress. I really hope the court finds it in favore.

Make sure to take screenshoots of his comments on FB as evidence for the court.

Thank you everyone...I had dinner with my daughter at the airport and talked to her about this situation. She seemed frustrated that her dad took her words out of context again (I didnt say anything bad about him but warned her that he seemed very upset at me about what she said on the video she put on FB).

Just before she boarded, she cried so hard and I started crying and strangers had tears. One woman approached me and asked me if she was going alone and I said yes and she asked my daughter if she wanted to sit with her on the plane for company.

After she left, my 4 year old son screamed and screamed for her.

It was horrible and too emotional. Now, I am at home and I am very very down.

Ugh!

:hug: Ya daughter will realize just who is the mature parent. Keep ya spirits up.
Emotions are gonna run high at this time in ya daughter. Ya ex is forever going to be an to be an ass. I have come to the same realization about my own ex. I asked him to send some clothes over with my son to go down to SC. But he refused, stating that I'd loose them at my parent's house (I live with 3 hoarders). So I had to go and get him clothes (from the inside out) :roll:. Which I really couldn't afford, but what was I going to do?

Wait till you get to SC youll love the weather! Take plenty of shorts and light clothes its gonna be HOT!

If it's anywhere as hot as it is up here in NY. I will be ok. LOL

and sunblock!
I have SPF 70 already packed. I never got ANYWHERE without it LOL.

I am thinking I really did something right. I got all my son's schoolwork cleared out and ready for the Certified Teacher to do the evaluation (Florida Law) and I had weigh-in tonight at my weight loss group and had a 3.75 pound loss for the last week.

ummm its gonna be hotter in the south and humid too.

Hoping he'll lose a lot of bargaining chips in this legal case. What a dickhead!

Wirelessly posted

Shel90, that's so wrong of your ex to be making comments on her FB that can be used as evidence in court if possible make a copy of his immature behavior. He's not suppose to be talking negative about you period in her fb. She's a child and doesn't deserve emotional stress. I really hope the court finds it in favore.

Good idea.

Thank you everyone...I had dinner with my daughter at the airport and talked to her about this situation. She seemed frustrated that her dad took her words out of context again (I didnt say anything bad about him but warned her that he seemed very upset at me about what she said on the video she put on FB).

Just before she boarded, she cried so hard and I started crying and strangers had tears. One woman approached me and asked me if she was going alone and I said yes and she asked my daughter if she wanted to sit with her on the plane for company.

After she left, my 4 year old son screamed and screamed for her.

It was horrible and too emotional. Now, I am at home and I am very very down.

Ugh!

Aww. How saddening. I can visualise your son doing just that.

Many :hug: to sustain you and family.

I am thinking I really did something right. I got all my son's schoolwork cleared out and ready for the Certified Teacher to do the evaluation (Florida Law) and I had weigh-in tonight at my weight loss group and had a 3.75 pound loss for the last week.

Well done on the weight loss! *pats you on the shoulder*

I bet your son will do very well during the evaulation. No worries. I know you are doing your best as a homeschooler teacher/mom.

When you and family move up to Ocala, will your son & daughter (if there are services meeting her needs) attend school there if the education standard is high?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back