What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about how adorable my 1 yo niece is. Yes again, I know.

My mother went into babysit her and her siblings yesterday. She carried the boots around still. Apparently she's quite possessive over her boots, lol. When her brother tried to touch her boots, she uttered noises to warn him off. :giggle:

My 3 y.o nephew told my mother that he wants to live with us!

Must love all the space in our house with backyard not to mention spending time with my cat after spending his whole life in an apartment.

That was shortly after he and his family stayed with us for few nights.

Well done on the weight loss! *pats you on the shoulder*

I bet your son will do very well during the evaulation. No worries. I know you are doing your best as a homeschooler teacher/mom.

When you and family move up to Ocala, will your son & daughter (if there are services meeting her needs) attend school there if the education standard is high?

Looks like we are not moving to Ocala. That job fell through. One company refused to work with the other. (WalMart is a pain in the rump!!) Hubby is still looking around and seems to think he might get on with a Toyota plant in Mississippi. (hah!! I told him I would not be happy with him). He can't find any work that pays enough here in Florida that he's qualified for. Add the fact that he's 52 and that doesn't go over well.

As far as school goes, if we move to another area and the school system seems to be good, I would consider putting my son back into public as I don't really want to home school the high school grades with him. Daughter will never benefit from any public school system and we can't afford private. Her learning problems just are too heavy. She has just had another regression to 3rd grade level. She's 16 and we dropped her out just to deal with these issues. the main thing is, she now (in Florida) can't apply for a driver's license until she is 18 or goes to a GED class and gets her GED (General Equivalency Diploma).

Last edited:
Looks like we are not moving to Ocala. That job fell through. One company refused to work with the other. (WalMart is a pain in the rump!!) Hubby is still looking around and seems to think he might get on with a Toyota plant in Mississippi. (hah!! I told him I would not be happy with him). He can't find any work that pays enough here in Florida that he's qualified for. Add the fact that he's 52 and that doesn't go over well.

As far as school goes, if we move to another area and the school system seems to be good, I would consider putting my son back into public as I don't really want to to high school with him. Daughter will never benefit from any public school system and we can't afford private. Her learning problems just are too heavy. She has just had another regression to 3rd grade level. She's 16 and we dropped her out just to deal with these issues. the main thing is, she now (in Florida) can't apply for a driver's license until she is 18 or goes to a GED class and gets her GED (General Equivalency Diploma).

Share that in the other thread about the parents demanding the state paying for private school?

I am thinking how many days left I am reaching for the trip - date is stated below in my signature :)

I am thinking I really wish I could be in the area where JClarke will be after Christmas, since I would really like to meet him.

I would like to meet a bunch of ADers, but he's one of those at the top of the list.

I am thinking I really wish I could be in the area where JClarke will be after Christmas, since I would really like to meet him.

I would like to meet a bunch of ADers, but he's one of those at the top of the list.
:aw:

I am thinking how many days left I am reaching for the trip - date is stated below in my signature :)

You need to get one of those little counters for your signature. That tells how many days until the trip.

Wirelessly posted

I never knew the last part of my schooling will be this exciting :D

I am sitting here just dripping with sweat. Our laundry room is in the utility room outside and has no fans or anything. There is no breeze and I just separated the laundry and am drenched. 13 loads, here we go!!

I am thinking of what I will do on my mini-vacation which starts right after my work.

Wirelessly posted

Royale said:
I am thinking of what I will do on my mini-vacation which starts right after my work.

Flirt with women :lol:

Thank you everyone...I had dinner with my daughter at the airport and talked to her about this situation. She seemed frustrated that her dad took her words out of context again (I didnt say anything bad about him but warned her that he seemed very upset at me about what she said on the video she put on FB).

Just before she boarded, she cried so hard and I started crying and strangers had tears. One woman approached me and asked me if she was going alone and I said yes and she asked my daughter if she wanted to sit with her on the plane for company.

After she left, my 4 year old son screamed and screamed for her.

It was horrible and too emotional. Now, I am at home and I am very very down.

Ugh!

:hug:

In some way, glad your girl did see something in you and miss you so much! hope things go so well for you and girl soon. poor little boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back