What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry..I just discovered that my friend's two year old son has liver cancer. It just never ends (tragedy) doesnt it?

Oy... :( That's sad... Wish the little boy as well as the entire family lots of strenght to go through this! I am aware how tough it will be for everybody since we had leukemia in our family :hug:

.... thinking about shopping tmw, hot weekend ahead here and another job interview on Monday... urgh and there's sure more to come *hate them*

I am sorry..I just discovered that my friend's two year old son has liver cancer. It just never ends (tragedy) doesnt it?

We learned this past Saturday that my MIL's hairdresser has colon cancer. It is past where they can do much. She is now wearing a Chemo patch and going from there. She is also transferring her clients to others in the shop. She's only in her 60's.

Thinking of my test tonight:Ohno:

NCSD, Morganton...we played football and basketball with Hickory public schools.....by chance you might have attended NCSD? or at Wilson?

No I didnt I wish I had gone to NCSD. But my mom had me in main stream schools but Ive been there for testing a couple times though. Its a big place Ive been by it many many times over the years and talked to one of the retired administrators about ASL classes last year.

damn, that took me since last year to reach 24,000 posts - it has been a very few months for me. :dizzy:

shel. same thing happened to me (as little girl - out of facebook lol), mother saying nothing bad about father but father?? grr. later I see who has dignity/integrity. so sorry you're dealing with this one bad apple. at least your daughter is with one happy parent, better than two unhappy parents. just don't let your kids into your emotions so much - they'll will know sooner! glad I'm not so confused anymore ha. sigh hugs!

on my mind right now ... I. must. be. in. bed. now. sorry I can't read everyone's!

namaste.

*clicks*

Thinking that I hope I have a good day today, depression/breakup wise and don't want to cry. Hoping I will be ok next Mon-Wed/Thu when I'm alone as I feel sad and lonely (parents are away, back tomorrow, then possibly away again).

I am thinking I can wear sexy sleeveless shirts because my arms are very toned now...:hmm:

awesome!!!!!! let me know whenever you find some nice sleeveless shirts since I don't shop that much. one word is "lazy!". :P

Am thinking I'm tired, tired. Must hit the sack.

Bleah.... work tomorrow. Very exciting, hah.

Wirelessly posted

JClarke said:
thinking positive thoughts :)

I will think positive :) need this reminder from time to time.

JamieLynn, my test went well. I passed 100% on lecture and 90% on vocab (bit hard) I am content with the results :D

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted[/SIZE

JamieLynn, my test went well. I passed 100% on lecture and 90% on vocab (bit hard) I am content with the results :D

Happy for you :hug:

Thinking about leaving soon to hit the swimming pool :D

I am thinking why did I wake up at 6 AM totally wide awake? Maybe it is because I havent been sleeping in since my summer break started due to so many activities.

shel. same thing happened to me (as little girl - out of facebook lol), mother saying nothing bad about father but father?? grr. later I see who has dignity/integrity. so sorry you're dealing with this one bad apple. at least your daughter is with one happy parent, better than two unhappy parents. just don't let your kids into your emotions so much - they'll will know sooner! glad I'm not so confused anymore ha. sigh hugs!

on my mind right now ... I. must. be. in. bed. now. sorry I can't read everyone's!

namaste.

*clicks*

I would rather have her with me than with her dad who is an elist snob.

Thanks!

I am thinking why did I wake up at 6 AM totally wide awake? Maybe it is because I havent been sleeping in since my summer break started due to so many activities.

If that happens to me I'm pretty bummed at first but then I gather that if I am wide awake that means that my body doesn't request more sleep... :wave: But trust me, that doesn't happen often to me. Wake up around 8.30-9.00am right now. I'm a sleepy head :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back