What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking I am on Team Jacob! I love his chest!!!

shel. same thing happened to me (as little girl - out of facebook lol), mother saying nothing bad about father but father?? grr. later I see who has dignity/integrity. so sorry you're dealing with this one bad apple. at least your daughter is with one happy parent, better than two unhappy parents. just don't let your kids into your emotions so much - they'll will know sooner! glad I'm not so confused anymore ha. sigh hugs!

on my mind right now ... I. must. be. in. bed. now. sorry I can't read everyone's!

namaste.

*clicks*

My ex's sister always told me that he is a good person. How can he be if he takes a child away from her mother and her brother to move 3,000 miles away based on a lie? To me, that is a very rotten apple in my book.

I know I read that too...

:hmm: Do you feel tired now? Maybe (or hopefully) you'll catch up next night :wave: You need to be ready for July 4 :D . It will be just a casual July day for me LOL

Today was the opposite..I had no energy and slept on and off for most of the day. I think I have a bad infection/congestion in my chest and I am tired from trying to battle it.

awww... :hug: Poor kiddo. Hope he gets well soon!!! :wave:

Thanks..it is just as well because later on during the day, I didnt feel so good myself. Had absulote no energy from coughing all night.

My ex's sister always told me that he is a good person. How can he be if he takes a child away from her mother and her brother to move 3,000 miles away based on a lie? To me, that is a very rotten apple in my book.
once goes bad, goes rottened. no way back. and of course, a family member would defend 'nother, hardly admitting there's some worms.

*gags* .. can't stand the smell of coffee. it gives me headache so quickly. thinking about coffee + worms ... :Ohno:

Thanks..it is just as well because later on during the day, I didnt feel so good myself. Had absulote no energy from coughing all night.

The only thing I keep getting is sunburns :roll: Take care of yourself and get better soon! It's a surprise I'm no sick yet though.... usually going from hot outside to cold indoor with AC, I tend to rest in bed quickly after that :giggle:

It's a surprise I'm no sick yet though.... usually going from hot outside to cold indoor with AC, I tend to rest in bed quickly after that :giggle:
oh noies..not that mother myth again!

I've not been sick in a long time. me high immune system, lucky me. feelfeel better, shelly.

admitting there's some worms.

*gags* .. can't stand the smell of coffee. it gives me headache so quickly. thinking about coffee + worms ... :Ohno:

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me,
I think I'll go eat worms!
Big fat juicy ones,
Eensie weensy squeensy ones,
See how they wiggle and squirm!

Down goes the first one, down goes the second one,
Oh how they wiggle and squirm!
Up comes the first one, up comes the second one,
Oh how they wiggle and squirm!

I bite off the heads, and suck out the juice,
And throw the skins away!
Nobody knows how fat I grow,
On worms three times a day!

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me,
I think I'll go eat worms!
Big fat juicy ones,
Eensie weensy squeensy ones,
See how they wiggle and squirm!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

:yawns: ...

:lol: you know, I love worms, and all animals ... but the idea of swallowing them irks me.

thinking about watching my two netflix films this afternoon, then watching A&E all nite. Tonight is Intervention nite!

Thinking that it is not Maryland out there.

Thinking I better get off the internet. I have to leave soon for weigh-in and meeting. Ugh!! Weekend had too much food! Heat is unbearable, and then the rain hits and the humidity is enough to drive you batty.

I am thinking about how much i really need to go downstairs to memorize my band music.

I'm also thinking about how extremely tired i am.

thinking that i shouldn't have stayed up until 1 in the morning then regretting the lack of sleep to the parade.

Thinking of what to have for dinner tonight. I may have take-away from El Mariachi, a local Latino restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back