Post your gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.92 here, I assume you it will go up again one day until the economic crisis slow down.

Gas prices are predicted to continue to drop for the time beingo. They predicted gas will be 2.50. By Thanksgiving.

may be $1.99 for Thanksgiving Day weekend. I hope so.

$1.46 per liter here.

There's check for oil per barrel, oil price goes up and down in any minutes or hours.
Crude Oil Price Forecast

Be cross your finger to see oil price goes down and down.

Thanks to economy crisis that cause gas price to falling but economy crisis is bad, we got good thing to save money for road trip during thanksgivings and holiday.

Thank you for link. I read it. That's interesting! It's go down every hours and minutes. I heard about Economy Crisis is bad. It's at NY's Wall Street. It still down. :(

I am looking forward for gas price go drop and go travel around the states for Thanksgiving and Holiday. You're right!

mostly in 3.20 to 3.30 range around here.

woohoo for my car Dodge Magnum requires unleaded plus not reg and it's 2.89 and still going down!

Anyone know what's the difference between regular and unleaded or premium??

When I got gas a couple days ago, it was $2.58 per gallon. :)

I noticed a low price of $2.43 today.

When I filled my tank earlier this week, it was $3.43, and then dropped to $3.39.

Thank you for link. I read it. That's interesting! It's go down every hours and minutes. I heard about Economy Crisis is bad. It's at NY's Wall Street. It still down. :(

I am looking forward for gas price go drop and go travel around the states for Thanksgiving and Holiday. You're right!

Down and down? Look at range, it will tell about how much is down to up to down to up at this time, oil price is always change in every minute or hour, could be up, down, up, down at same day.

Not just only for wall street, same goes with bank and credit as well.

I refilled gas in my Honda at 2.99 a gallon in Marysville last night when me and my roommate went shopping for a huge bargain at Winco foods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back