Post your gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my area, gas prices range between $2.68 and $2.79 per gallon.

See? My predictions were much accurate, now that the summer is over, current president's not going to run for next election, yet price on gas dropping. Nothing to do with Prez, or political baloney. Its viciously cycle that I have observed since 1970's Nuthing new.

See? My predictions were much accurate, now that the summer is over, current president's not going to run for next election, yet price on gas dropping. Nothing to do with Prez, or political baloney. Its viciously cycle that I have observed since 1970's Nuthing new.

it's tied with current events and economy. when war/hurricane occurs, gas price goes up. same for war/hurricane dying down. now that gas price's dropping... but our dollar value's dropping and our economy's dropping too. don't think that you're actually saving money. the expense is still high. gas price's just adjusting to inflation/deflation value. don't forget that food cost is high.

it still has to do with President Bush's poor directive judgment but not largely. simple supply/demand concept. If the President choose to place embargo on Iran or oil-producing nation or to even attack it... the supply's gonna drop, meeting short of demand... obviously - the cost will go up. Or perhaps the prolonged war will cause the supply to drop as war effort consumes a tremendous amount of resources.

You think so? I don't think any president has any effect,

IF Bush had done something, we will be facing serious economic consequences. Trust me, it already happened back in early 70's when Richard Nixon took over control and ordered 90 days price freeze, and had oil embargoes back then and it went from bad to worse afterwards! Not worth it. It is best for any president NOT to do anything..

Whats more, do Arabia countryies and middle East care what USA president said? I bet you, they will scoff at him no matter what (Actually it happened).

Customers like us have the POWER to control, but too bad they were afraid to stand up for themselves.

Just think this way, IF we all customers decided refuse to buy gas for whole month, what will happen to Arabia countries and Oil companies and the cost of oil? Just think about it.

it's tied with current events and economy. when war/hurricane occurs, gas price goes up. same for war/hurricane dying down. now that gas price's dropping... but our monetary value's dropping too. economy's dropping too. don't think that you're actually saving money. the expense is still high. gas price's just adjusting to inflation/deflation value.

it still has to do with President Bush's poor directive judgment but not largely.

You think so? I don't think any president has any effect,

IF Bush had done something, we will be facing serious economic consequences. Trust me, it already happened back in early 70's when Richard Nixon took over control and ordered 90 days price freeze, and it went from bad to worse afterwards! Not worth it. It is best for any president NOT to do anything..

Whats more, do Arabia country care what USA president said? I bet you, they will scoff at him no matter what (Actually it happened).

Customers like us have the POWER to control, but too bad they were afraid to stand up for themselves.

Just think this way, IF we all customers decided refuse to buy gas for whole month, what will happen to Arabia countries and Oil companies and the cost of oil? Just think about it.

we ARE already facing a serious economic crisis... due to Bush Administration. And no we cannot refuse to buy gas for a whole month. That's like saying - if we all customers decide to refuse to buy food for a whole month because of high food cost... well that's not really realistic, isn't it? It's a necessity. This simply means we need to re-examine our approach and adopt a reform/policy to a more green-friendly type. Simple as that. we'll come out of this fine... like always. over time - we'll be less and less dependent on Arabic oil. Same for obesity problem in USA. Fixing this issue will means less consumption of food and less fuel to transport food and less pressure on Earth and less deforestration.

Agricultural Business is still a destructive force on Earth - massive deforestration, rapid salination, massive fatigue on Earth's aridity, rapid shrinkage of viable water, etc...

oh btw - i think it's about $2.70 now in NJ...

Understood, and the truth is, IF we put embargo on these oil suppliers, we will surely see 10-15 dollars a gallon of gas, trust me, and this will wreck our economic HAVOC seriously.

These rich people can NOT afford when customers "Strikes" because this will equal huge revenue losses to them and they WILL wake up just in matter of few days not whole month.

Customers is the most powerful forces of the economic world, sadly Customers don't do anything and don't stand up, these greedy people will just laugh and treat customers like puppets. Trust me on this one. Why do you think back then when Labor got organized? Did it work? Yes, you can bet on it.

we ARE already facing a serious economic crisis... due to Bush Administration. And no we cannot refuse to buy gas for a whole month. That's like saying - if we all customers decide to refuse to buy food for a whole month because of high food cost... well that's not really realistic, isn't it? It's a necessity. This simply means we need to re-examine our approach and adopt a reform/policy to a more green-friendly type. Simple as that. we'll come out of this fine... like always. over time - we'll be less and less dependent on Arabic oil. Same for obesity problem in USA. Fixing this issue will means less consumption of food and less fuel to transport food and less pressure on Earth and less deforestration.

Agricultural Business is still a destructive force on Earth - massive deforestration, rapid salination, massive fatigue on Earth's aridity, rapid shrinkage of viable water, etc...

:D Prices FINALLY dropped below $3.00 for Regular Gasoline here in south Florida!! $2.99 for Regular and $3.09 for Super is the best I have seen in quite some time.

:dance2:

Just half filled my tank for 2.95/gal. Why half filled? Cause I KNOW that gas price will drop more later this week, why fill up whole tank?

Just half filled my tank for 2.95/gal. Why half filled? Cause I KNOW that gas price will drop more later this week, why fill up whole tank?

Accord the world TV news last night that world gasonline/oil will raise again some time this week. I am going to order oil for heaters today before it goes up... I check via oil internet everyday... only one cent up today. We will refill gasonline to full in our cars today.

Drove past a big-name brand at 3.23 which means I could find it at around 3.19 elsewhere....

$2.59 . I feel that gas price will be down under $2.00 next week or so.

Accord the world TV news last night that world gasonline/oil will raise again some time this week. I am going to order oil for heaters today before it goes up... I check via oil internet everyday... only one cent up today. We will refill gasonline to full in our cars today.

BBC? What kind of news that you watch about gas price?

I doubtfully but it could be for Europe.

BBC? What kind of news that you watch about gas price?

I doubtfully but it could be for Europe.

No, it´s world journal news TV. I watch on world news on TV every night. It says that gasonline/oil will gain automatic if the world finanical crisis goes improve anytime this week.

I check at gasonline at hour ago... one cent goes down again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back