Post your gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.18 I think...but I will fill up my Jeep on Friday and I'll see the price with my eyes. :) It keep dropping! I wanted UNDER 3.00! I'll be happy to see 99 cents also! LOL!

fucking gas prices, it is 1.60 a litre now! :mad2:

Nooo!!! I want go back to 88 cent! LoL

It would require for oil barrel to be cost under $10 per barrel to see 88 cents.

Don't going to be happen due demand and supply, if gas price is 88 cents and oil is $10 per barrel would be result in skyrocket of demand and make supply goes down, it wouldn't last for very long time.

fucking gas prices, it is 1.60 a litre now! :mad2:

Not surprised, price of oil per barrel is dropping at most time right now and I bet it should be greedy from oil companies in your country.

Gas price is down that s $70 per barrel. I heard that $40 per barrel will be three week. :) I think that gas price will be between $1.00 and $1.50.

Yes, me too... gasoline keep dropping every day... :shock:

due world economic crisis....

Gas price is down that s $70 per barrel. I heard that $40 per barrel will be three week. :) I think that gas price will be between $1.00 and $1.50.

Are you serious? If so, I will be very happy to save my money for Christmas, lol.

It would require for oil barrel to be cost under $10 per barrel to see 88 cents.

Don't going to be happen due demand and supply, if gas price is 88 cents and oil is $10 per barrel would be result in skyrocket of demand and make supply goes down, it wouldn't last for very long time.

I know that. I wish it would be under Ten dollar. It's great for road trips. We are hope for gas price go drop down under 2 dollars.

I know that. I wish it would be under Ten dollar. It's great for road trips. We are hope for gas price go drop down under 2 dollars.

There's check for oil per barrel, oil price goes up and down in any minutes or hours.
http://www.oil-price.net/

Be cross your finger to see oil price goes down and down.

Thanks to economy crisis that cause gas price to falling but economy crisis is bad, we got good thing to save money for road trip during thanksgivings and holiday.

I know, fucking Rudd Government.

Gas price in Canada is dropping to under $1 per liter, some of them are up to $1.10 per liter (in Toronto), that's not fair for Australian to pay high gas price.

You could ask Chevy to shipping an big barrel of gas to your home. :lol:

Are you serious? If so, I will be very happy to save my money for Christmas, lol.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/17/b...bl&ex=1224388800&en=7349c3908c52867d&ei=5087

It was actually means about how much oil price is declining in past 3 weeks.

While prices revived slightly early on Friday, oil prices have tumbled by nearly $40 a barrel in just three weeks as indications grow that demand for energy will slow along with weakening economies around the world. As recently as July, oil was trading at a record of $145 a barrel. On Friday, crude oil for November delivery traded at around $73 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange, according to news reports.

The decline in oil prices could provide a form of stimulus to the economy as consumers pay less to fill up their tanks. If oil prices stay at current levels, consumers would have $250 billion more, over a year, to save or spend elsewhere, according to Lawrence Goldstein, an energy economist. Some analysts expect oil prices to keep declining, perhaps to as low as $50 a barrel in coming months.

There's other way to predict that would be declining to $50 per barrel within months.

It's good to see prove about high oil price does hurt global economy.

Now its $2.55 here in Okla....whoooaa! :shock:
It was $2.59 last week...!

$2.69 to $2.75 -- depends on which area u want to get gas at.

i filled my truck 25 gal gas it was 100 buck when it was top hign today only 60 buck

gas was 3.12 last 2 week ago and last week is 3.09
and today is 2.89 it always lower i see than other gas place

most more than 3 buck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back