Post your gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it´s world journal news TV. I watch on world news on TV every night. It says that gasonline/oil will gain automatic if the world finanical crisis goes improve anytime this week.

I check at gasonline at hour ago... one cent goes down again.

Well, OPEC is on balancing act right now and it's means control on oil price that based on global economy, that one reason because high oil price did cause economy went crashed and it already happened then OPEC and any countries that sell oil on market are learn their mistake, it does affect global if oil price is much higher than average, balancing act means keep oil price at average, not too cheap or not too expensive.

$2.58 per gallon... much better and affordable price! Almost filled it up an half hour ago. :D for saving some bucks! lol

pinky oh lol you say you want back to 88 cent! oh yea.. that is 80's!

yea you are right.. lol! i want that too..

foxrac, i see that.. yea.. oh well.. hope not let itself goes up .. do you?

here is 2.39 which it is lowest i have see so far..

I wish to be back to 35 cents since early 1970. :D

$2.21 in KC MO area...

yesterday I left work early to drop wife off work..price was 2.31...go drop wife off..45 min later it go to 2.29. Then few hours later I had to go get something done...noticed gas price dropped to 2.27...I'm like wow!! In one day in less than 6 hours..anyway...come home...few hours later got ready to go get wife from work..gas dropped 2.25..wow I'm low on gas so I thought wait til I get wife to fill up FULL....so after 1 hour round trip coming home...BAM gas price was $2.24. All that happened yesterday Oct 20th.

Now it is $2.21 on Oct 21st (lol see any coincidence?) Probably by Saturday it will be about $2.10 if it keeps up!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yes it is true, right now the problem is that the oil companies have too much stockpile of old and stale gas. They need to get rid of it ASAP, forcing decreasing the price on gas. That is why I predict more decrease gas until maybe 1st or 2nd week of November where they will start to stablilze then start to increase slightly on 3rd week of Nov.

Well, OPEC is on balancing act right now and it's means control on oil price that based on global economy, that one reason because high oil price did cause economy went crashed and it already happened then OPEC and any countries that sell oil on market are learn their mistake, it does affect global if oil price is much higher than average, balancing act means keep oil price at average, not too cheap or not too expensive.

I wish to be back to 35 cents since early 1970. :D
That would be a good deal now, but back that time, people could barely afford .35 per gallon.

Last time I saw .49 was back in the early 1990's in Georgia.

Yes it is true, right now the problem is that the oil companies have too much stockpile of old and stale gas. They need to get rid of it ASAP, forcing decreasing the price on gas. That is why I predict more decrease gas until maybe 1st or 2nd week of November where they will start to stablilze then start to increase slightly on 3rd week of Nov.

I have no idea about what happens in next month, I'm expected that will stable for oil price.

China and India need get their butt off to drilling more oil in their land to increase domestic oil, however, I'm against on drilling in USA but China and India are okay.

I have no idea about what happens in next month, I'm expected that will stable for oil price.

China and India need get their butt off to drilling more oil in their land to increase domestic oil, however, I'm against on drilling in USA but China and India are okay.

Yeah, this is a complicated subject because we have to throw goepolitics into the discussion, ESPECIALLY what's happening in Russia and Venezuela but that is for another thread.

Saw 3.16 yesterday(So CA)

Unexpected gas price decreasing that continues on but hope that it stays decreasing or stay affordable for a good while which is great...

but do you think it will skyrocket once again someday?

I hope not, but I think it will. What do you think?

Unexpected gas price decreasing that continues on but hope that it stays decreasing or stay affordable for a good while which is great...

Yes, it will go up again... in next 2 decades.

Yes it will surely go up, and I predict that it will rise around March 2009.

Inflation is inevitable and will always be there.

Again, I must say geopolitics plays a big role here,too....

Yes it will surely go up, and I predict that it will rise around March 2009.

Inflation is inevitable and will always be there.

I actually meant in the immediate future, PowerOn.

diehardbiker, your forecast might be appropriate. I don't mind March 2009... it gives us some money break.

Should we go for more drilling? I guess so but not too much along with some environmental control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back