How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired. I should have learn how to start the older model snowblower after our snow plowed is broken. I shoveled snow twice per day. We have a long driveway. Learned the hard lesson. I don't mind shoveling once not twice. It's piling up snow already. I'll screw them and drive back in am. I will let you know. Lol.

Smarter than my 21 yr old. Crossed that item off her wish list after figuring out, with the help of Google, why hers didn't work with the new phone.

Feeling a little bummed that my bad knee is preventing me from my walking today. Hopefully a little rest and I can start back up again.

Woke up at 5am....:hmm:...feeling really chipper this early AM....thanking my lucky stars and knocking on wood as I've had 2 months reprieve from ear pain and drainage so far...still waiting on pain management classes and Rehab (again for balance management)....

Woke up at 5am....:hmm:...feeling really chipper this early AM....thanking my lucky stars and knocking on wood as I've had 2 months reprieve from ear pain and drainage so far...still waiting on pain management classes and Rehab (again for balance management)....

Glad you are doing well, I hope that continues.

I woke up ay 5 am too, but way too early as I don't like to get up til 7. I just stay there where it's all cozy and warm and doze a bit. Up at 7 to get breakfast and start the day.

As I looked out in the yard as I came downstairs, the 28 turkeys who spent the night in the trees in my back yard, were having their breakfast and wandering away to the next yard. They are fun to watch.

Glad you are doing well, I hope that continues.

I woke up ay 5 am too, but way too early as I don't like to get up til 7. I just stay there where it's all cozy and warm and doze a bit. Up at 7 to get breakfast and start the day.

As I looked out in the yard as I came downstairs, the 28 turkeys who spent the night in the trees in my back yard, were having their breakfast and wandering away to the next yard. They are fun to watch.

Turkeys love to eat ticks so if they like to eat breakfast in one spot you may want to keep your pets away from that spot that is if you have pets.

Turkeys love to eat ticks so if they like to eat breakfast in one spot you may want to keep your pets away from that spot that is if you have pets.

No pets right now. Good to know that turkeys eat ticks because we have plenty of those. The husband and I get those on us all the time.

I just noticed that the turkeys are back to my trees in the back yard again for another sleepover. Must be my hospitality. :lol:

No pets right now. Good to know that turkeys eat ticks because we have plenty of those. The husband and I get those on us all the time.

I just noticed that the turkeys are back to my trees in the back yard again for another sleepover. Must be my hospitality. :lol:

We use to have turkeys come around a lot but now that the field behind my condo is gone I don't see then as often. My daughter and granddaughter came over once and they could hear the turkeys gobbling in the field .

I think they enjoy the sleepovers. :)

Feeing lousy today. Found out I have a kidney stone and spent all afternoon at dr and went to hospital for a ultrasound on my kidneys. Don't think I will be sleeping good tonight.

Feeing lousy today. Found out I have a kidney stone and spent all afternoon at dr and went to hospital for a ultrasound on my kidneys. Don't think I will be sleeping good tonight.
Ouch! :(

Ahhhh, I'm tired. Lot's of driving and running around. Need a day to recoup.

Feeling bummed, have to get a root canal later today.

Feeling confident that I can time the arrival of the Holiday Train nearly accurately. They say it arrives at Howard at 2:43 PM, so I'm going to try again in about 25 minutes.

Turns out I grossly mistimed it-- it arrives at 2:59 PM. That gives me just enough time to get a few things done before I head back up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back