How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling a little weird. While I was eating lunch, my right arm suddenly went "dead." It became a dead weight and wouldn't function. After a few minutes it slowly started working again but not completely. I didn't like that. :(

I'm sorry Reba. That definitely sucks.

Feeling a little weird. While I was eating lunch, my right arm suddenly went "dead." It became a dead weight and wouldn't function. After a few minutes it slowly started working again but not completely. I didn't like that. :(

:(

That sounds concerning. Are you gonna get checked out?
I'll mention it to my doctor at my next check up. It happened before to me with my right leg. It's related to my Parkinson's Disease. It's kind of an "oh, well" thing. :(

I'll mention it to my doctor at my next check up. It happened before to me with my right leg. It's related to my Parkinson's Disease. It's kind of an "oh, well" thing. :(

I see. My grandfather had Parkinson's. I hope you feel better and I wish you good health for the new year!

:hug: I am sorry to hear this.

Tired and lazy. Had a bad night, could not get to sleep, took two hours and then kept waking up. I hate when that happens.

Will take it easy today, watch a movie (dvd) this afternoon. I have netflix, but not the thingy that streams to my tv set, I really don't like watching on the laptop.

I'll also check out the Pats every once in a while to see how they are doing score wise.

The weather is affecting how I feel today- blue. Felt anxious yesterday after spending my day thinking about my aids dying. Looks like it's just moisture build up for now. It's suppose to rain here in the next three days. Blah

Speaking of rain...... better not do so when I head to the Pier Wednesday night. Otherwise I just may need one of these:

umbrella-hat-big.jpg

Now that'd be a bit awkward, considering the size of the place.

Even worse than yesterday. I figured out my aching joints are probably due to the flu rather than damp weather.

I hope they predict the flu strains active for flu shots next year better than this year.

Even worse than yesterday. I figured out my aching joints are probably due to the flu rather than damp weather.

I hope they predict the flu strains active for flu shots next year better than this year.

:( Feel better soon.

Ouch, Botts, ouch. Feel better soon!! Don't want to see you down sick when 2014 ends. Rather see you have fun.

Oh no, I hope that it is short lived and you feel better soon. These flu strains are getting unpredictable and two of my kids had it. The one that should of had a flu shot because of his asthma is just now feeling better. My girl was back on her feet and out the door over the weekend.

Oh no, I hope that it is short lived and you feel better soon. These flu strains are getting unpredictable and two of my kids had it. The one that should of had a flu shot because of his asthma is just now feeling better. My girl was back on her feet and out the door over the weekend.

I have asthma and a heart condition, so we always get the flu shots, have had pneumonia shots etc.

This year we had the one with four strains instead of three, so it was disappointing to find out they missed predicting it.

At least they say if you had the shot the flu will be milder if you do get it.

I know I have felt much worse in years past before I was strongly recommended to get the shot.

I'm feeling crappy. It's been 5 days since my kidney stone was removed and I feel worse now then before the surgery. Meds are really messing me up. I go back to dr to get stent removed tomorrow and hopefully off the meds

Speaking of rain...... better not do so when I head to the Pier Wednesday night. Otherwise I just may need one of these:

umbrella-hat-big.jpg

Now that'd be a bit awkward, considering the size of the place.

Hey, I wouldn't mind having one of those hats. They're radically cool!!!

Hey, I wouldn't mind having one of those hats. They're radically cool!!!

Not me..... I would look like a idiot wearing one. Plus, with how cold it got today, I have a general idea of what to expect when I do leave Wednesday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back