How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I feel? Inspired, and motivated. I'll explain more later. I just hope this works.

Feeling pretty low right now especially after having an argument yesterday with my daughter. I thought adopt what's the point just telling her that her grades were very low at school and to remind her that if there were any D is on her report card she would be losing her phone. I told herto hand me her phone and she would not do it. She simply tried to justify the route the reasons why her grade was low. Her voice was rising and escalating knowing full well that she was already having a bad day I was not calm about it and and dad I threw my house shoes at her.obviously it did hurt her and out of anger she responded to me that shehad improved from some D's to a C. She said that I didn't try hard enough this summer to except the digital hearing aids and then I was hearing everything that they could.she said she were tired of me hurting her and being angry with her.my daughter is the type she uses her voice and her words to hurt people me on the other hand when words hurt I I throw things. I feel absolutely down awful and completely stupid for not being able to be mature about it.I sat down and thought about how I behaved went upstairs to apologize to her for her forgiveness and she won't do it. This half of the gear has been so bad. I could write a letter here and explain everything but I really screwed up this time and I don't know how to find my way out of this mess. My daughter feels worthless because of me feel like I am am such a horrible mom I can even be a mom.

:deaf:
Feeling pretty low right now especially after having an argument yesterday with my daughter. I thought adopt what's the point just telling her that her grades were very low at school and to remind her that if there were any D is on her report card she would be losing her phone. I told herto hand me her phone and she would not do it. She simply tried to justify the route the reasons why her grade was low. Her voice was rising and escalating knowing full well that she was already having a bad day I was not calm about it and and dad I threw my house shoes at her.obviously it did hurt her and out of anger she responded to me that shehad improved from some D's to a C. She said that I didn't try hard enough this summer to except the digital hearing aids and then I was hearing everything that they could.she said she were tired of me hurting her and being angry with her.my daughter is the type she uses her voice and her words to hurt people me on the other hand when words hurt I I throw things. I feel absolutely down awful and completely stupid for not being able to be mature about it.I sat down and thought about how I behaved went upstairs to apologize to her for her forgiveness and she won't do it. This half of the gear has been so bad. I could write a letter here and explain everything but I really screwed up this time and I don't know how to find my way out of this mess. My daughter feels worthless because of me feel like I am am such a horrible mom I can even be a mom.

It's child abuse. She shouldn't forgive you. In fact child protective services should get involved. Even when she is an adult, that's going to have an impact on her life and how she treats others.

You desperately need to get mental health treatment!

Melissa, I'm also worried about your mental health. I'm afraid your actions have gone way beyond what hearing aids you are using. You need some professional help and if possible to get away from your family for a while. I understand that may not be possible.

Your problems now are beyond what we can help you with here on a deaf forum. You are at the breaking point, please get some help.

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

Can't you have the phone company stop service to your daughter phone ?
Your hearing really has nothing do with this whole situation and that was rude of your daughter to throw that into your face . Is this the first time you threw something at your daughter, this is something you need to control . If you feel you can't it best to leave the room and go for walk if it's safe to do so. It may find someone to talk to. It might also help if your family went family counseling , it sound like there is a lot things are going on and is always best to help before things really get out of hand. I hope things will get better with your daughter.

we all must have felt like throttling kids at times not human if not but we don't...maybe your expectations are wrong as we can't all get A AND B's I would say I am proud you tried hard and got C....you got be more laid back be proud of some of the achievements she makes..
you not horrible mum but you do need some help maybe anger management and assertiveness...stop looking for negatives in your life and daughters and where is daughters dad he should have input,you family and need family time..put this incident in the past and start over...counselling would be help and yes go for a walk when temper starts...becareful if people see or hear you throwing things at her they could call cops..
my mother was abusive to me and I left home first moment I could and feel nothing but contempt for her,you don't want that to happen.
good luck hope all works out for you both

Feeling impatient. Waiting to hear back on a job I did a phone interview for a couple of weeks ago. Trying to stay optimistic.

only 6pm and had pina colada stronger than I thought are you supposed to add pineapple juice to it....well feeling bit squiffy when this happens it time to turn computer off....I thought only wee drop of alcohol in it apparently I wrong

Feeling good..... really good. Gave a friend of mine something she could use, and it made her very happy. That made me feel a whole lot better. :D :P

I am feeling great! Why? My husband and I were at the Quantico BX getting ready to pay for Christmas gifts we shopped for and overheard a request for volunteers to help a Marine load up the Uhaul truck for the Toys For Tots. We helped load up the truck and it was a three separate branches of services helping. The best feeling ever! There is going to be some very happy children this year.

Full of Christmas cheer. I enjoyed rolling through the mall today with my new LED flashing spoke lights on my EMotion wheels.

It was fun to watch the amazement on people's faces as I came toward them, and the surprise of the ones who failed to get out of the way in time.

I

Full of Christmas cheer. I enjoyed rolling through the mall today with my new LED flashing spoke lights on my EMotion wheels.

It was fun to watch the amazement on people's faces as I came toward them, and the surprise of the ones who failed to get out of the way in time.

I

I can imagine the :shock: of expression on their faces. That must've been entertaining. LOL.

It's more like oooouuch! Lol...I will be going in Tuesday to the hospital to get the kidney stone removed. It's to big to pass and they can't pulverize it because it's in a spot where they can't do it that way. So guess how they will be getting it out. Now that's an ouch. I'm glad I will be knocked out for that

On a side note. Today is my family Christmas party. I'm not to drink alcohol prior to surgery. My family is full of drinkers (no alcoholics just big social drinkers). So I will probably be the only sober one there. This will be real fun for me. Can't drink, can't hardly hear and have a kidney stone.

Tired and have a flu I'm hoping get better for the holidays

Sent from my Z995 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Feeling better-- had a bit of a rough time walking around after last Thursday's adventure. Hopefully it's better now, that I've gotten decent sleep last night.

I

Botti, so happy to hear you were able to go out on your scooter. I would love to have seen you.

I'm waiting for my daughter to wake up, we had plans today to finish shopping and then I have to take her downtown to a doctors appointment. She was out all day yesterday with friends and got home really late.

Can't believe Christmas Eve is Wednesday. We have a lot of people coming over for dinner that night. I have so much to do and running out of time.

I

tut tut one of my peeves those buggies no stoping.....not a clue what all the lights are but sound fun
icon12.gif

Feeling a little weird. While I was eating lunch, my right arm suddenly went "dead." It became a dead weight and wouldn't function. After a few minutes it slowly started working again but not completely. I didn't like that. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back