Brokeback Mountain Star Heath Ledger Found Dead

I am shocked that Heath passed away few days ago but I have never see any movies that he did action, which one is best? so I can rent it and watch it

I am shocked that Heath passed away few days ago but I have never see any movies that he did action, which one is best? so I can rent it and watch it

The patriot, two hands and 10 things I hate about you

Heath Ledger's Family Pours Out Grief
Heath Ledger's Family Pours Out Grief - Tributes, Heath Ledger : People.com

Inside Mary-Kate & Heath's Relationship
Inside Mary-Kate & Heath's Relationship - Heath Ledger, Mary-Kate Olsen : People.com

Heath's Relatives Flying to New York for Funeral
Heath's Relatives Flying to New York for Funeral - Heath Ledger : People.com

Actor's families,friends,co-stars,movie stars who will attend to funeral its would be very private but i dont think will have public on tv dues Actor's families respectives.

Attachments

• 02_04_2008.jpg
    02_04_2008.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 5
Moderators?? Can you remove those many links to save the bandwidth? It finds too annoying us to read this nice thread.

Simply disregard her posting these links, however, as for bandwidth, there's much more (no disrespect to anyone here in AD) wasted bandwidths when posting posts that only belittles another member, the bashing, the flame-wars, etc..., must I need to elaborate more thoroughly? Nah, didn't think so. Anyhow, as for her posting these links, this member only means well, consider it a way she's contributing to this community.

Bottom line, it's just as easy to go to the 'next' post or to a different thread. Ok? Now 'smile' and let's move on, shall we? ;)

~RR

Simply disregard her posting these links, however, as for bandwidth, there's much more (no disrespect to anyone here in AD) wasted bandwidths when posting posts that only belittles another member, the bashing, the flame-wars, etc..., must I need to elaborate more thoroughly? Nah, didn't think so. Anyhow, as for her posting these links, this member only means well, consider it a way she's contributing to this community.

Bottom line, it's just as easy to go to the 'next' post or to a different thread. Ok? Now 'smile' and let's move on, shall we? ;)

~RR

Also put her on my ignore list would solve the problem in pulchritudinous way. :afro:

Ignore Sara1981. She's a friggin' post-whore, anyway.

I gotta to agree with Authentic, Sunshine and JClarke, tho

Once again, rest in peace, Heath Ledger. I enjoyed some of his movies, "The Patriots", "The Grimm Brothers," and "A Knight's Tale."

I believe his last movie is "Dark Knight." Will come out on July 18th.

Once again, rest in peace, Heath Ledger. I enjoyed some of his movies, "The Patriots", "The Grimm Brothers," and "A Knight's Tale."

I was wondering if the last film of his - in the end would have so called "R.I.P - Heath Ledger" before the credits or after the credit to honour him, maybe?

you called me whore! that not right its would be embrassment for me! i will slap you! :pissed:

you called me whore! that not right its would be embrassment for me! i will slap you! :pissed:

Sara1981 - He didn't meant to call you a whore, "postwhoring" is another word for posting a lot in one day, it is not a 'mean' word. I hope you understand the situation.

Sara1981 - He didn't meant to call you a whore, "postwhoring" is another word for posting a lot in one day, it is not a 'mean' word. I hope you understand the situation.

im serious! no jokes!

i will tell moderators or admin! about texan-guy!

im serious! no jokes!

i will tell moderators or admin! about texan-guy!

Oh, please! Texan Guy has nothing to be more harrassment to you -- Texan guy didn't say that you are a 'whore' (no offense) he simply referred you as a 'postwhore' as like you post a lot of posts in one day. Like for example -- I post 300 posts in one day. There is no need to report it to the admin or the moderators, Sara. Texan Guy didn't mean that.

So release your stress, lady! You're being very senstive around us.

Oh, please! Texan Guy has nothing to be more harrassment to you -- Texan guy didn't say that you are a 'whore' (no offense) he simply referred you as a 'postwhore' as like you post a lot of posts in one day. Like for example -- I post 300 posts in one day. There is no need to report it to the admin or the moderators, Sara. Texan Guy didn't mean that.

So release your stress, lady! You're being very senstive around us.

im tell you truth!

if you wanted be our new friend that fine with me but Texan Guy never harassment me! if moderators will send to texan guy for warning about me we have wait and see.

Hey now, let's relax here...two things, one, 'post-whore' simply means one (user) that posts a lot of posts--secondly, the 'comment' referred to poster was not necessary about being a 'post-whore'. Therefore, let's move on--refrain from turning this into some big misunderstanding...and whatnot.

Peace out--

~RR

Hey now, let's relax here...two things, one, 'post-whore' simply means one (user) that posts a lot of posts--secondly, the 'comment' referred to poster was not necessary about being a 'post-whore'. Therefore, let's move on--refrain from turning this into some big misunderstanding...and whatnot.

Peace out--

~RR

See? That is what I tried to explain to you. There was a misunderstandment... so better move on.

Peace out--

~RR

im tell you that texan guy recalled me whore that not right and makes me hurt my feeling and that not acceptance! but i did send to bear messages let know about what happened of texan guy's insult!

im tell you that texan guy recalled me whore that not right and makes me hurt my feeling and that not acceptance! but i did send to bear messages let know about what happened of texan guy's insult!

Friend, the words: 'whore' and 'post-whore' are two different things in general. Once you understand that, perhaps you'll be able to move on. However, the comment that was directed at you: "Ignore Sara1981. She's a friggin' post-whore, anyway." is uncalled for and is unnecessary.

Please move on and I'll continue to monitor this as well as the Mod Team. Ok? :)

~RR

Friend, the words: 'whore' and 'post-whore' are two different things in general. Once you understand that, perhaps you'll be able to move on. However, the comment that was directed at you: "Ignore Sara1981. She's a friggin' post-whore, anyway." is uncalled for and is unnecessary.

Please move on and I'll continue to monitor this as well as the Mod Team. Ok? :)

~RR

okay

Back