Brokeback Mountain Star Heath Ledger Found Dead

Why would she need immunity from prosecution if she had no involvement?

Exactly. It does not make any senses to me.

Only the way to get her to tell everything is the grand jury. If she refuses to testify in the grand jury, she will be thrown in jail.

Uh oh... she's hiding something! :Ohno:

I know that they want to know where he may have gotten some of these drugs and now seeing that she wants immunity--makes me think that she may have supplied him the oxycontin and vicodin......

I know that they want to know where he may have gotten some of these drugs and now seeing that she wants immunity--makes me think that she may have supplied him the oxycontin and vicodin......

That's the direction my mind went with it, too.

I forget where I read it but I thought the drugs were obtained in Italy?

Mary-Kate might have requested immunity so that she could give a clearer picture as to what went on. Without fear of retribution, the truth can be honest. (WTF did I say? Ah...geez.)

I'm not going to see him in another new movie anymore because he's already dead. I saw "The Dark Knight" back in July. He was pretty good at playing the Joker. That he's gone and It's sad even he's still young. I watched movie earlier "10 Things I hate about you" with Julie Stiles. and I owned DVD "Brokeback Mountain", a beautiful love story.

Back